Round 3

I am no longer shivering as I seat in the small comfortable sofa. Logan's clothes are too big but they're warm and dry. I thank him as he hands me a mug of warm chocolate. He sits on the other side of the sofa turned to me.

He's all dressed up now in new sweats and a long sleeve shirt. His hair which still seems to be wet is pulled back. He's something to look at. 

"You can stay the night. Unless your friend is able to get your things," he says catching me off guard. I open my mouth to protest but Ella isn't going to be in her apartment for me to crash there. My things? I won't be getting those back tonight either. She's most likely having the time of her life with her new toy to be aware of the situation I am in.

So I swallow what I have to say by putting my mug down on a small table and admit to been glad I am not in jail, "thank you, for everything."

He takes a sip of his chocolate looking unease. I realize then that Logan isn't very good at dealing with politeness.

"How long have you been fighting?" I ask. He puts his mug down and runs a hand through his hair. He doesn't like questions either.

"How long have you been shaking your ass in that ring?" I look over at the door and avoid meeting his eyes. Logan knows how to make you shut up and end the questioning. All I want to do now is cuddle myself to sleep.

I clear my throat and get up. Neither of us are willing to talk about why we do what we do and I am not pushing it. After tonight I will most likely not say another word to him. I move to the window and find the view to be pleasing. Lights shine from the far away buildings in the city. It looks beautiful but once you're walking through it you get to see the scars on every end. I think that's how Logan is. Beautiful but with plenty of scars.

I hear him get up from the sofa but I keep my eyes towards the city. A few minutes later I feel his hand touch my shoulder. I turn to see him with a blanket and pillow in hand.

"You should get some sleep, bedroom is all yours. I'll take the sofa," he says. I look over at the small sofa and then back at Logan. There's no way he fits in that small piece of furniture.

"I should take the sofa or we can both sleep on the bed..."

"Up to you Bonbon."

"Lead the way," I tell him. 

I keep my eyes on the back of his neck as I follow him to the bedroom. When he opens the door he reveals a bedroom that is just like the rest of the apartment. Simple. No pictures or extra decorations. The bed is small but it's enough space for two. I walk to the opposite side of the bed.

I bite the inside of my cheek as I see him reach for his shirt pulling it up over his head. Muscles and abs are on display again with tattoos that pull me in to keep watching. His hands falls to the hem of his sweats and that's when I look up at him. He raises an eyebrow daring me to keep looking.

I clear my throat and get under the sheets. I face the window and ignore the shifting of the bed as he gets on it. Goose bumps are all over my body as I feel him inches away from me.

I hear a clicking sound shortly before the room goes fully dark. I close my eyes and think of anything but Logan beside me. My mind drifts off to the past and I quickly go back to thinking about Logan. I prefer to think about him over the past. My eyes give out the minute I am replaying tonight.

I wake up to an empty bed. When I go to the kitchen all I find is a note:

Didn't take you for a cuddler Bonbon.

Had I cuddled into his arms last night? God, I only hope not. Beside the note is a plate with fruit. I take a bite of a piece of strawberry and put the note in the pocket of the sweats.

I finish the fruit and grab my clothes from last night that are neatly folded on the sofa. I put them in a bag and head out. I look back at Logan's door one more time knowing it'll probably be the last time I'll walk through it.