Round 18

I feel angry by the time we enter the room. The fear is gone and all I want is to scream at the man before us. He's disgusting. A killer. A coward.

"Surprise to see you here Logan," he licks his lips and looks over at me, "and this one here. Is she your new barbie?"

"She's the bitch I told you about boss," one of the guys behind me speaks. I recognize him as Mike.

"The angel who saved little Kane," says Zex.

"I was helping someone who was unfairly been beaten by more than one asshole," Logan grabs a hold of my arm. Zex laughs and moves closer to me.

"What's your name barbie?" He asks me.

"None of your fucking business," at this point I knew Logan wished he hadn't agreed to bring me. The plan was for me not to say a word but I can't help it. I am sick of been shut down.

"That rage of yours would be nice in bed," Zex reaches for my cheek but Logan stops him.

"The barbie is here to watch. I'll give you a match and you leave her and my brother alone," Logan says.

Zex takes a step back and runs a hand through his chin as if considering Logan's offer. "Who says I want to fight you?"

"It's how we fix problems here. My brother beat the shit out of your son, you're scared I'll do the same?"

Zex snorts a laugh but I can tell he doesn't like been reminded of his sons loss. It's all there. Disappointment. Shame. "I'll give you 15 minutes," his men chear for him. Logan nods beside me and gives me a slight smile. Zex removes his shirt and moves closer to me and Logan.

"If you lose Logan this Barbie will spend those 15 minutes in hell with me."

"Like I said she's here to watch," Logan says in a serious tone.

"15 minutes. No more, no less," I say.

"Alright folks fight will start in 10 minutes," Zex says blowing me a kiss and walking away. Logan pulls me by my arm and takes me outside.

"What are you thinking?" He asks.

"You're going to win," I say. Logan is one of the best fighters I know. He has to win.

I put my hands on his shoulders and motion for him to sit on a bench. He takes a sit and without asking for his permission I move behind him and begin to give him a massage. "Just relax for once," I say.

"You can't relax here Bonbon," he says. I feel the muscle on his arms as I travel my way up and down.

"You know a girl might actually like you if you stop being so tense and guarded."

He grabs my hand that is on his shoulder and my arm with his other hand to pull me towards him. I let out a little scream and laugh as I find myself on his lap. One swift movement is all it took. "I thought you liked me," he says looking at my lips.

I part my lips and watch as a smile forms on his face. I love that smile. It makes him look so much more handsome. There's something about Logan that I am sure I have already mentioned. He's the type of man that would make a woman feel everything. I gasp as his lips collide with mine. He parts my legs and places them on either side of his hips. His hands travel through my arse and up my back feeling the skin under my shirt. I let my tongue dance with his and let out a playful laugh when he bites my lip. We're breathless when we pull apart, "for good luck," he says.

Before I can say anything someone whistles from the door and calls us over. It's time for the fight.

Logan doesn't say anything else as we head inside. I do want to say something so I stop him before reaching the crowd. "If he wins-" he places a finger on my lips.

"He's not winning Bonbon. Not when you and my brother are on the line," I am as confident as he is but there's that small chance and I know Zex is dirty.

The crowd stirs as Logan and Zex move to the middle of the room. I seem to be the only one in favor of Logan winning. "Are you ready to watch your pretty boy get ruined," a guy says beside me. I move away from him and watch as Logan throws a punch at Zex who dodges it. Zex takes advantage and grabs Logan's arm as he uses his free fist and aims it at Logan's stomach. I hold my feet to the ground as I feel an urge to intervene. Logan picks up his head and throws a punch at Zex this time getting him right on the nose. Zex takes a few steps back with the impact and spills out some blood. Punches are thrown some are missed and others are taken. Zex looks more tired than Logan and this gives me the reassurance I needed.

"Go boss!" Someone screams from the crowd. The rest join him. I watch Zexs expression change into something else and that's when I see the small blade on his right hand.

"Logan!" I scream and move to warn him but a big guy grabs a hold of me. Logan turns to me as I try to get rid of the person holding me back. Zex moves closer behind him with the blade in hand and I get ready to scream but it all happens to fast. Logan is turning back around as Zex is aiming for him. He grabs Zexs wrist stopping the blade from reaching his stomach. Oh god. Zex clenches his teeth trying to fight Logans hold on his wrist. Logan succeeds and Zex drops the blade. Logan take his right hand and with one swift movement he punches Zex and sends him to the floor. The room goes completely silent.

The person who had a hold of me lets me go. I run to Logan and hug him. I pull away and look down at Zex who isn't very happy. "I hope you keep your word," I tell him and pull Logan towards the door.

"I was so scared when he took out that blade," I tell Logan once we've reached the car.

"Thanks Bonbon," he gives me a kiss on my forehead and opens the door.