Round 21

My days feel like a long sad winter.

My body is numb.

"Earth to Freya?" Ella waves her hand in front of me.

"What?" I ask her.

"Do you mind explaining me what the hell is going on?" She crosses her arms and looks down at me on the sofa.

"Ella I don't want to talk about it," I truly didn't.

"You're worrying me Freya. Is like you are a zombie walking around this days."

I wanted to be a zombie. At least they didn't feel anything right? The truth was I was scared. Waiting for his next instructions. He had congratulated me on breaking it off with both Henry and Logan. But what came next?

"I just need some time," I pleaded.

"I think you need your life back. Why don't you go to the fight tonight? I want to go and I don't want to go alone. So please would you come with me?"

"Since when do you like going?"

"Since I have been spending time with Joe."

I get up from the sofa eyes wide, "big joe?"

She smiles and grabs her cheeks like a little girl as she nods, "he's so strong but in the inside he's like a warm sweet teddy bear."

I have never seen Ella so excited about a guy. I truly felt happy for her. Maybe Joe was the reason Jose was no longer coming around her apartment. And I knew Joe for while, he's always been respectful to me.

"Is that a yes?" She squeaks. I nod and she hugs me.

We spend the next hour getting ready. Ella is so excited that she decides to so my make up. She helps me pick out black jeans with ankle boots and a silky top accompanied by a leather jacket. She's beaming the whole time we head to the fight. My nerves are exploding. I had not seen Henry or Logan since I had walked away. Hopefully they were not there today.

Carlos greets us once we are at the door, "Bonbon you had everyone worried."

"I am needed sometime," I tell him. After Logans fight with Zex things had calmed down. Alex kept in touch with me. As far as coming back to the ring I wasn't sure I wanted to. Tom was not happy of course but he understood plus he had Karen to replace me.

"Glad to see you again. Come on in ladies," he moved over as me and Ella walked inside.

She grabbed my arm and pulled us to the closest row of chairs to the ring. It was a decent crowd tonight. I looked towards the back door and make eye contact with Tom. He motioned for me to go over to him. "I will be right back Ella. Tom wants to have a chat. Will you be okay?"

"More than okay," she says and I follow her gaze to see big Joe coming our way. I give him a quick wave before walking towards Tom. Once I reach him he opens the door and we step into the hall.

"Are you ready to come back?" He asks impatient.

"I don't know Tom. I don't need attention right now."

"What is that suppose to mean? Are you hiding from someone? I can protect you. You know that."

I shake my head. I did not need things going this way. "No I am fine. I just haven't felt like myself and I wouldn't give the same energy up there."

"You sure about that? You turn a switch when you're up there. You're not Freya, you're Bonbon," he leans against the wall and crosses his arm. "The truth is the crowd misses you. Karen is hot but she doesn't stir them up like you. You're the cherry on top of the fight. Plus I miss my Bonbon."

I hold on to what he says. He is right, I am not Freya in the ring. That's why I enjoyed it so much because I can let go up there. And I needed to feel that rush so much right now because I felt trapped.

"I will double your pay," he says sounding desperate.

I think about his words. I needed the money. I needed to save as much as I could and run. Far away from Ken. I could move where he wouldn't be able to find me. I know sooner or later he would come closer, he would want more. I am not sure I could survive that.

"Okay I will come back," I say.

A smile forms on his lips and he moves closer to place a kiss on my cheek. "You have no idea how happy you make me."

"Same rules apply Tom. Don't push me." He puts his hand on the air innocently. I hear the crowd begin to make noise, the fight is starting.

"You should know Henry is fighting tonight."

"Henry with Joe? Why?" I ask Tom.

"He has won every match. Something has changed in him. He doesn't just fight to fight. He fights to win. He is after the price that Kane currently holds. He wins this he has a chance."

"He can get really hurt," I feel the nerves turn into fear. I move towards the doors and push one open. I feel Tom close behind me until I come close to Ella and seat beside her.

"Are you okay?" She asks me concerned.

"Not really. Joe is fighting Henry." Her eyes widen.

"Are you sure? Joe didn't mention this."

"I don't think he knows," I grab Ella arm for support. I want to go back there and look for him.