Round 4

"I still can't believe you slept in the same bed as Logan and didn't do it."

"That was the last thing on my mind Ella," I throw her a piece of popcorn. It lands on her cleavage and she gladly takes it out to place it on her mouth.

"I have had dreams about that man since the fight last week." I am sure she's not the only one who has.

"Hopefully in those dreams you actually answer your phone when your best friend is calling you."

Ella had showed at her apartment after I had waited all morning. Empty handed of course. I got my things until the next day and I was lucky they were still where I had left them.

"Who answers the phone when they're having sex in a-"

"Okay lets not go there," I say interrupting her. Unlike me that night Ella hadn't had to run from the cops.

"I am just saying you missed out on some good sex."

I put my bowl of popcorn down and throw my arms in the air. I stand to leave, "I'll see you later."

"But Freya we haven't even finished the movie," I hear her say as I make my way to the door.

"I guess we'll have to see it some other time."

"I won't mention sexy Logan again, come on Frey."

I open her door and walk out. I hear her call my name but I ignore it. I open my apartment door and sigh when I walk inside. I am about to place my ass on the couch but a knock on the door stops me. I reluctantly walks towards it and open it but instead of finding Ella I find Henry.

"You missed me?" He asks leaning in for a kiss.

"A little." I say pulling him inside and closing the door behind him. He grabs me by my thighs and pulls me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and my hands around his neck. I kiss him as he moves us to the couch.

"I missed you to." He says placing kisses all over my neck. He lowers me down to the sofa with him on top of me. An imagine of me and Logan on his sofa pops in my head. I immediately push it away.

I pull on his shirt to take it off but we're interrupted by a ringing phone. Henry growls and looks through his jean pocket. I seat up as he answers the call.

"What is it?" He says.

I get up from the sofa and move towards the kitchen. I grab a mango and begin to peal it as Henry grows impatient with the person on the other line.

"He won't last long... I can assure you that. You give me the fights I deserve. I don't care." I wonder if the other person on the other line is Tom. "Trust me. I can handle Kane."

Logan Kane? Why would Henry be fighting against Logan. They don't fall in the same group.

"I'll come by tomorrow." Henry says and hangs up the phone. I begin to cut the mango in pieces when he sits on the stool in front of me.

"Everything okay?" I ask.

"Perfectly. Tom has something big coming up." Something big?

"Oh really? And what's that?"

"Can't say. Need any help with that?" He asks looking down at the mango. I shake my head and finish cutting the mango.

He comes around the counter top and grabs my hips. His fingers play with the hem of my shorts as his breath tickles my neck. "I am sure that mango tastes good but I can bet you taste even better."

I gasp as I feel him touch the soft spot in between my legs. I tighten my grip on the knife I am holding as I feel his length press against my thigh. I bite my lip as he moves his fingers too well inside me.

"How does it feel love?" He asks slowing down. I open my mouth to answer but instead a moan comes out.

A phone rings from the sofa but Henry doesn't stop. I hold onto the counter as I feel my knees weaken. He places kisses on my neck and bites my earlobe. His other hand moves under my shirt and bra. When his hand comes in touch with my hard nipples I moan out his name. I feel his smile press against my shoulder as he feels the pleasure he brings me.