41~ Till [The End] Of Time

Começar do início

Crap!

"Look who we have here... " He taunted the girl. She bowed to Cam and fixed her well-tailored straight legged suit.

I raised an eyebrow at what she was wearing. I had thought that surly she would turn up in Pink Or something along those lines. But a full tailored suit was not what I was expecting to see on her.

"I hear you switched teams, Cameron." she sneered and crossed her arms in front of her chest. My presence didn't seem to matter. I didn't know how I was supposed to react to what I was seeing. My expectations of the moment were rather different to the one that was playing before me. Cameron and Tanya should never be in the same room alone. They hated each other, especially since she broke his nose all those years ago. I did not think that she would recognize him and vice versa but this was them.

Cam pinched the tip of his nose as if he was remembering the numbing pain from when he broke his nose.

"So how does it feel to take it up the ass Cam?" she raised an eyebrow grinning at him and turned to me.

"Why don't you ask fág boy?" was his comeback. Tanya just laughed tauntingly and threw me a look that said 'why the fuck is he here?' Time changes things, and besides I was the one who found out the truth about his sexuality. He was gay, he fought me before falling to his knees crying and apologizing. It turned out that he felt taunted and somewhat threatened by Derek's presence... he'd told me a thousand times how I should probably hate him but when I showed no response he finally told me he wanted to see Derek because he needed to 'apologize' and so here he was at my wedding.

Cam wasn't calling Derek a fág out of spite, like he had in high school it was just out of impulse and even though I knew this it was rubbing on my nerves. I rubbed my temples trying to calm myself but their bickering was rather annoying. I rather not have blood on my hands, not on a day like today. Those two were going to turn this wedding into a joke.

"That's why I'm asking you...duh!" she leaned in towards made kissing faces at him.

"Cam... stop fucking calling Derek a fág and Tanya why are you here... shouldn't you be with Derek?" I snapped, the irritation in my voice was obvious that they froze and turned their attention to me.

"Hmm. Well your limo is here and they want you down stairs in five" she said while she prancing towards me and linking her arm through mine. Bobbing on her high heeled shoes her semblance changed.

"Haden..." she said turning me back to face the mirror. I stared at her through her mirror reflection. "good luck, and Treat him well" she said in a whisper then pulled me down to her level from the corner of my jacket and kissed my cheek leavening behind a velvet red lip stain. She laughed and wiped away the stain and released her grip from the jacket. She took it upon herself to fix the disastrous bow tie that I had been struggling with and rest of the black tuxedo. I watched her sparkling eyes as she smiled to herself. "Don't get the wrong idea though, I still don't like you and you're still an ass" she said laughing and pointing to my face. She was joking of course, but a small part of me told me that she was being at least mildly serious.

"Guys, if we can get a move on....that'd be great" interjected a sarcastic voice.

Julian stood next to Cam motioned us to hurry along. Julian was the long-time friend and now the best man at my wedding. Tanya rushed to him and linked her arm through his. With her seven inched heels she came a few of inches under Julian's shoulder.

Tanya was the maid of honour. It was questionable, I wasn't entirely sure whether Derek gave her the title of she just stole it. Either way, she was bound to make this night a whole lot interesting.