3~I hate you, absolutely hate you

When I woke up the following morning the sun was pouring into the room like an irradiant fog. It filled my bedroom with its magnificent light. I blinked, once, then twice, to allow my eyes adjust to the light. The events from the previous night sank into my mind. It felt like being hit on the head with a thousand bricks.

"What the hell happened?" I mumbled to myself. Everything was going so well. Why did you have to go ahead and do that! I rubbed my temples, trying to ease the pain of the memory, and then got out of bed. Going down to the dining hall, I sat at the table with the plate of food that had already been prepared.

Would I have kissed him back? Maybe I did like Ash than Haden. Why would I not. He was handsome and charming, had great manners and a smile to die for. I jabbed my fork into the pancake with a vengeance and sighed, while staring at it. This is ridiculous. The chair next to me moved and it snapped me out from the confusion I was trapped in. When they sat down next to me it made me jump right out of my seat. My heart raced as my eyes snapped towards the intruder.

It was Ash. Speaking of the devil.

"Good morning," said Ash, smiling. I stared at him; my mind went back to last night. He was looking at me as if nothing had happened yesterday.

"Good morning," I said, avoiding his eyes.

"Hey, you know I'm sorry about ye-"

Before he could finish Haden entered the room. There was something about the strong and silent man. Something about him made me shiver; I was unsure whether it was in unease or need.

The moment he entered the room there was an awkward silence. A very awkward silence. Haden did not say a single word; he didn't even look at me. All he did was grab his plate and sit down at the table and eat his breakfast in silence. If things weren't awkward enough, Haden decided to take the seat right in front of me. Though he was eating in silence I could feel something sinister in the air.

"So did you have fun yesterday?" Ash asked. It was as if he had no care in the world. As soon as the words left his mouth it felt as if something was going to jump out of my chest. Why would you mention that now? In front of him?

Haden lifted his head slightly, looking at me with those piercing eyes. It was obvious that he was listening to what Ash was saying. If I didn't know any better I would say that he knew exactly what his brother was talking about.

"Yeah, it was fun!" I replied, but I still didn't meet his gaze; keeping my eyes down seemed like the best option. But, I'm an idiot, and I looked over at Haden. He looked at me, then shifted his gaze to Ash and raised an eyebrow. He got up from his seat and left just as he came, still not saying a single word. It was odd. His behavior gave me the chills.

***

Several hours passed, and since it was a Sunday I didn't even bother stepping out of my room. A knock came at the door.

"Come in." I called out without bothering to go to the door.

The door pushed open and Ash peered into the room before walking over to me. "Hey," he said, "I'm sorry about what happened yesterday."

I didn't say anything. I couldn't say anything. I didn't want to say anything. I didn't want to think about it either. As much as I liked him, I didn't want to feel this. Not for him.

"But I meant every word." He continued, as he accepted my silence. Then he sat down on the bed and took my hand in his; they were warm and calming, just as I had imagined them to be. He held my hands so tightly that I couldn't pull away.

Then, everything happened so quickly. Neither of us heard my door open, or the footfalls of the man that entered the room.

"Well look at this!" An all too familiar voice said. "If it isn't my brother and my fiancé," Haden said, leaning against the post of my bed. Anger shone in his eyes and it instilled a fear in me that I hadn't experienced before. He walked over to Ash, slow and calculating like a lion targeting its prey, and pulled him off the bed. "You're not supposed to be here,' he said, firmly, "get out," Haden then pushed Ash away. Ash smirked as he walked out, closing the door behind him. The smirk on his face was hard to decipher. It was as if he was plotting something.

Haden watched Ash as he left the room then looked over to me. His eyes were on fire, and they zeroed me in; trapping me with just his gaze. He walked closer to me, and I stood up. My heart raced, and palms began to sweat.

"What were you doing with my brother?" He asked. Fear flooded my body and made my heart race a thousand times faster.

"No-nothing," I stammered, "he just came over to talk."

"why don't I believe you, Derek?" he said, and took another step closer, "Could it be that you're planning on seducing my brother, Derek?" He asked, leaning into me.

"Wh-" He cut me off.

"Maybe for his money!...Or maybe you like him, or even love him? OH, could that be it," he said, lowering his voice. I took a step back. He reached for my arms, then he pushed them back against the wall and pinning me to the wall. I gasped loudly. My heart was beating in my ears.

"Let me g-go."

"Oh? Why would I?" He whispered into my ear, slowly running his tongue along my neck.

"S-stop," I breathed out. But he didn't. He let go of one of my arms and reached down, skimming my body with his fingertips. I struggled, but he was too strong. I could smell him. He smelled sweet, like lime- so fresh, so cold. I tried to push him, but he wouldn't budge.

"Do you hate me?" He whispered into my ear.

I breathed in deeper as his hand moved down to the rim of my pants and slowly slipping a finger through the waistband. I stuttered nonsensical words. His touch made my body feel so hot and needy.

I stopped struggling.

I couldn't struggle. But as soon I gave up, he let go and took a step back.

"Try thinking of my brother now," he said, smirking, and walked out of the room. My body still felt the sensation of his tongue on my neck, his hand, his fingers searching my body as it roamed to places that no one else had been. I stood there, my back against the wall, slouching, still in shock about what had happened.

I hate you.

I absolutely hate you...

----------------------------------------

A/N

DID YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER? 

PLEASE SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR THIS STORY BY VOTING AND COMMENTING. I ALWAYS ENJOY READING YOUR CUTE COMMENTS.

This week has been pretty strange. It snowed, then there was a storm. the weather is so unstable that no-one knows what to do XD

so how was your week?

LOVE YOU,

NIC