34 ~ Incomprehensible to him

Our bodies were close, my chest on his, his breath fanning over my forehead

Our bodies were close, my chest on his, his breath fanning over my forehead. I didn't know whether this was right or whether I was now just being driven by the lust that I had towards him. The lust I had towards his body. His body was something that I never could look away from. His firm, perfectly built body, it was perfection.

I felt a strain on my upper legs as I stood on my toes. I ignored the feeling and pulled him in closer. The kiss between us grew more passionate and intense. I wanted to let myself go. I wanted let loose those emotions I kept locked up. The intense embrace between us and the hot breath that brushed on my face made everything inside my head disappear. All my rational thoughts vanished.

He was a good bit taller than I was, it took effort on my part to reach his lips. But now that I had his locked with mine I wasn't going to let anything get in the way of it. Not even the cramping pain of my calves.

I felt his hand run down my back. They stopped at the rim of my pajama bottoms. His hand squeezed the skin of my lower back as he kissed me harder. A single moan passed my locked lips as the pain of that pinch passed through me.

My hands were firmly placed on either side of his face. My palms covered his ears and thumbs brushed his cheeks while I pulled him closer. My hands felt the sensual movement of his jaw moving as he kissed me, opening his mouth wider with each incredible open kiss. Our tongues clashing and massaging. It drove me insane. His other hand was placed on to my back holding me closer. The kiss awoke something inside me, I was breathless and the kiss itself was borderline orgasmic.

The hand he had placed above the rim of my pyjama bottoms lowly slid through the elastic waist. His cold hands met my bare skin and I felt his hand maneuverer through the fabric of my underwear and touched the warm skin. I shuddered at his touch but it only made me want to pull him in more, touch him, fell him.

This burning fire inside grew brighter and hotter. It started at my chest and it spread through my body like a shiver. His hand tightened over one cheek and I moaned at the feeling of his hand squeezing it. My breath became heavy. My chest pounded. Even though I had my eyes closed I could feel him grin while he squeezed the left buttock. His teeth grabbed my lower lips playfully and pulled my faced closer.

My hands fell from his face and scaled his broad and firm chest. Images from the time I saw him without his shirt crossed my mind. With every bump on his chest that my fingers passed the images cleared, I could see them as if it was happening right that second. It exited me. I felt a spark in me. My heart hammed against my chest when his lips left my lips and suddenly came into contact with my neck. I gasped and grabbed to his shirt. He nibbled on the exposed flesh on my neck while holding my head back with his other hand. Suddenly my body grew hotter, breath heavy and I gasped with a moan when his hot kisses travelled to my collarbone.

A tingling feeling passed right through me like electricity. His nibble on my neck felt overwhelmingly electric. I could feel it all the way down in my toes.