11~ The Boy In the Bed

|Vote & Comment|

When I finally opened my eyes, blinking several times, I was greeted by warm morning light. I groaned. My head felt heavy and fogged. It throbbed, and it seemed to be in tune with the pain in my body. If I hadn't known better I would have thought I'd gotten run over by a truck. But alas, I was underneath the covers, inside the safety of my room.

I felt the sheets shuffle next to me. My heart paused before it began to pound in my chest. Panic and fear grew. I shot up and sat up in the bed, then immediately regretted it. I felt pain in my lower spine, cold, and naked. When I looked down at myself I realized that I was cold and utterly naked.

Then it all flashed through my mind. The kissing, the clothes...the sex.

The sheets moved again. When I looked over dark hair stuck out from the top of the sheets. My heart raced as I slowly lifted the sheets; I knew who it was. But I had to confirm my suspicions.

Hidden beneath the layers of white and gold bed sheets his head rested on the soft white pillows. He was dead to the world, and to my panic. I stared at his face; his expression, it was clam, peaceful and almost angelic.

I vigorously kicked the covers off me, swung my legs over the side of the bed and jumped out as fast as I could. Pain shot up my spine and back, but I gritted my teeth and ignored it. I covered myself with a pillow as I stood at the end of the bed staring at Haden's sleeping body. Breath, Derek. Just breath. I told myself.

The white silk like sheets moved again. I was froze in place. I had to get out before he woke up.

Slowly, I made my way around the bed, trying my best to keep quiet and collected some of my clothes that were scattered around the room and on the bed. I struggled in to my underwear and pants but I lost my balance and I fell backwards to the floor, landing with a loud thud. Shit.

"what are you doing?" His voice came from atop the bed. My heart froze "I hope you're not thinking of leaving me here...alone."

I cocked my head, only to see him lying on the bed with his head resting on his hand and staring at me.

He was enjoying this. He was enjoying this a bit too much "I must say, you were very good last night.... for someone who's never slept with a man before, you really knew what you were doing." He said as he got out of the bed.

'for someone who's never slept with a man before' I mocked inside my head.

My eyes scanned the full length of his flawless body. The light through the large windows fell on him, brightly, illuminating his flawless skin and showing off his impressive model like body. God, I hate him. My eyes feasted on the glory which was his body.

He chuckled and pulled his blue boxes up covering up his manhood. My eyes stayed glued to his body, that space between his thighs. How did that thing fit inside me. I subconsciously touched my behind. I shook my head and broke the awkward stare that I continued with his penis.

He took several steps towards me and I stood up, my eyes met his.

"So, did you have fun?" He teased, taking another step towards me he crouched down to where I was and ran the tips of his fingers down my face.

I remembered the feeling of his lips on mine, the feeling of his touch, they haunted me. It made the hairs on my body stand. I remembered how he made me moan, and squirm, and how he kissed my shoulder.

"What are you taking about?" I asked. in a calm tone, trying to keep my anxiousness hidden.

"What..." He squinted his eyes at me suspiciously, "Are you saying you don't remember?" He asked. The corner of his lip lifted as if he knew exactly what I was doing. He reached out his arm and pulled me in to his arms. His warmth enveloped me. It was soothing, it was nice. I wanted to rest my head against his hard chest and breath in his sent, and that annoyed me.