29 ~ Empowerment Of The Meek

I was determined. I was going to get the answers that I wanted one way or another. This time HE was NOT going to stop me! The anger that was inside me burned like raging volcanic fire. It was consuming me from the inside. I pulled into the driveway, and slammed on the breaks before the car crashed into the bushes. Jumping out of the car and slamming the car door shut, I stomped into the house.

As I ran up the curved stairs, it was as if I did not have control over my own body. I was being manipulated by my own aggression. Why was I doing what I was doing. Why was I running up the stairs to confront a man who had crushed me.

Truthfully I didn't know the answer.

All I knew was what I wanted, and that was to confront that man.

I felt empowered like somehow I was superman. was that cheesy? I don't really care.

I was outraged. How dare he deceive me like this! How dare he falsely lead me to believe that he loved me.

It made little sense for him to suddenly cancel it. Cancel our wedding; Cancel us.

I wasn't sure whether I wanted to marry him, or marry a man for that matter. But I knew, a part of me knew, that I didn't want him to throw me away. That's how this whole thing felt. It felt like he was throwing me away like a used rag.

I wasn't going to let him make me feel this way anymore.

Today I felt amazing. Strangely happy and unnaturally angry. It was like I could just kill a man. Maybe that's what I'll do today. Maybe I'll kill him. I chuckled as I stormed to the foot of his office.

I'm not going to let him win today.

So why was I like this today? Who knows.

I liked it.

I pushed the double doors open with all my strength. They swung back and slammed off the white washed walls. I noticed the wall paint chip and crumble to the floor.

I smirked to myself when I saw the look on his face. It drained of its colour when he saw me. I suppose he wasn't expecting me. I watched as his lips went dry and he subconsciously licked them. I felt dominant, and that was something out of the ordinary.

I marched up to him with my chin held high. I will not cower; not today.

"Hello Derek" He said; was that the how he was going to greet me after all that he has done? I wanted to scream at him. Tell him 'You fucking broke up with me after you forcefully took my virginity, you asshole!'

"'Hello?" I mimicked him, "is that all you f*cking have to say!" The words left my lips without my control. I didn't like it. But what did I have to lose...nothing. So might as well give this f*cker a piece of my f*cking mind.