"Okay, I'll stop. Now let's get moving" he said.

With that we both left my room. We were going to my club to celebrate my last happy days.

What would Scarlett be doing? I can't help but think about her.

She would be speaking or more like screaming with her speaker self.

May be.

We reached the club and parked our car and entered the club and reached to the VIP lounge, a few girls were staring and seductively showing me with their fake body assets but I just ignored them and carried on my way to the lounge. We got seated and ordered our drinks. 

A slutty waitress came and bend while showing me a great view of cleavage, but I showed no interest which I think she doesn't understood and keep on showing her cleavage.

Nick was watching me with an amused look. I know he is enjoying this.

"Don't you see I'm not at all interested in your cleavage. Do you even know who am I? If you won't stop this I will fire you. Now go away" I scolded her.

The waitress hurriedly walked away or more like ran away. Nick bursted out laughing at the scene. I showed him the deadliest glare I can gather.

"Poor girl" he amusingly said.

I huffed in annoyance.

"Come on man, don't show me that face. She's gone and must be crying in a corner. You frightened her. Now forget about it and enjoy" he said and raised his glass for a toast.

I shook my head and raised my glass to him. We clinked the glass and I gulped down the liquid in one go. Nick soon refilled my glass. As I was taking a sip I can't help but to think about Scarlett, what she would be doing right now.

"What do you think Scarlett would be doing?" I asked Nick out of curiosity.

"Aww, my friend is totally whipped. He's missing his soon to be wedded wife. Now I'm jealous" he teased.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Okay okay. Don't scare me, about Scarlett, according to me she would be partying hard in a club where she was enjoying while she'd be surrounded by a lots of men" he said.

Lots of men? What?

"What are you saying? Why would she be enjoying with lots of men?" I questioned.

"These are the usual things that happens in a bachelorett's party"he stated.

"I don't think this would happen, Scarlett is not that kind of girl" I said or more like asking myself.

"Bro chillax, yes she's not like that but the things I told you were common in this type of party. Let her enjoy, it's not like she's going to sleep with anyone, she knows she'll marry you, if she was surrounded by male strippers or.." I cut him off.

"Shut up! Do you know where would she be?" I asked.

"Yeah! Don't tell me you're planning something" He questioned by raising an eyebrow.

"Let's give my would be wifey a visit" I said as I gulped down my remaining drink and got up from my seat and went towards the car. I know Nick was hot on my heels. We both drove off to that club.

It's the time to show her whom she belongs.

When we reached the club, I gave my keys to Nick so he can park the car and I'll search for Scarlett. When I entered the club I got blinded by neon lights and the music was on full volume, but I have to search for Scarlett so I checked around and when I found her, my eyes widens.