The Moment Eliza Will Never Forget: Part One

Start from the beginning

"It's not your fault baby" I said, intertwining our fingers.

"I don't blame myself. I blame Ms.Parrish" she whispered." But I'm not mad, if anything, I let my guard down, It was no ones fault but Alex's, and to be honest, I don't think that I was mentally prepared, I didn't even decorate the baby's room, and you being supergirl, and me being an amazing CEO.So maybe we had a bump, a bump in the road, there will be many, so many bumps in the road. But Kara Danvers, your are it for me, I wouldn't want anyone else to go through these bumps with but you."

I kissed her softly, not wanting this moment to end. We heard Eliza clear her throat, and we giggled

"I'm disappointed, but not upset, we'll always have our marriage to make a child, and most importantly, we'll have each other." I said, pressing my lips to her temple.

"Alright you love birds. Lena, you can have your wine and scotch, and Kara also" she said with a smile

"Yes! I can finally have my babies back" she said happily, doing a small fist bump in the air. I giggled.

"Is there a way for me to have kids with Kara?" She asked

"With technology these days, definitely, and Kara's an Alien, so a lot of sex, may just do the trick" she said laughing. We blushed

"Eliza!" I laughed

"What? I know what you guys do in bed, You and Alex had told me stories" she said

I laughed harder, Lena was a fit of giggles.

"Anybody want some food?" Eliza asked

We nodded

"Give me an hour, I have to get Alex, she had a assessment at the DEO." She said grabbing her keys, we smiled and waved her off.

She closed the door softly and our lips gently touched each other's.

"We have an hour Kara" She whispered gently

"I know, and I plan.." I took off her shirt and bra off quickly." To use those 60 minutes, to the fullest" I whispered before kissing her amazing body.

She took off my shirt and bra also, we kissed passionately, our lips missing each other's comfort. I moved down to kiss her chest softly, leaving marks on her soft pale skin.

I moved down to her white pantyline, I looked at her for permission and she nodded, giving me a warm smile. 

I gently tugged off her panties and threw them to the floor, she giggled softly but was soon replaced with a moan. I gently kissed her sides, waiting patiently for the woman to moan where her voice was hoarse, I gently kissed the inside of her thighs and she moaned louder, I her to her sex and licked it slowly, waiting for her moans to echo around the room, I licked it a little more, looking at her sexually frustrated face, I giggled.

"Kara" She moaned

"Hmm?" 

"I'm fucking you a hundred times over when it's my turn" She said before I went in tounge deep inside her.

"KARA!" She screamed in pleasure 

I hummed in her insides, making her pleasure more intense than it already was. She moved her hips slowly, relishing the intensity that I was giving her.  I felt her walls tightening slowly around my tongue, her sweet nectar was getting closer and closer.

"Kara..I'm close" She whispered. I took my tongue out and leaned close to her ear

"Then let go. You can let go with me, I'll always catch you" I whispered

I put three fingers inside her and saw her face change, her manicured fingers scratching my back. I moved my fingers inside her and saw her so close, She let out a loud scream and came undone in my hands, I caught her when she was slipping on the couch. 

"Told you, I'm always here to catch you." I whispered

"My hero" She whispered before pressing her lips to mine. I went down to taste her sweet nectar, but when I came up, I saw Eliza and Alex with shocked faces.

"Kara!" Eliza screamed

"Ummm,  what happened to knocking?"