Let Me Tell You About How the Sun loved the Moon

A/N :Picture of Emily, Isabella will be here.

Emily POV  I looked in front of the curtain looking at my family

Emily POV
I looked in front of the curtain looking at my family. I smiled at them. I was next for the Expo show. I was doing a short story with some science in it, thanks to Lena I created device that could make anything that you think through mircobots.

I felt two soft hands between my hips and turned them to me, I looked at the person who did this, Isabella. I locked my brown eyes with her blue ones. It was kind of like looking into the depths of the ocean. l knew how Kara and Lena felt now, to be loved. I closed the gap between us as I was being called up to present my project.

" Good luck, not that you need it anyway " she said to me with a smile.

" One more kiss for good luck? " I asked with puppy dog eyes. She rolled her eyes playfully as I giggled when she kissed me on the cheek.

" Now go before they call you again!" She whisper- yelled at me.

I went up the stage with my microphone in my hand. I looked at it, trying to focus on it. I was so nervous, it seemed like all I was thinking was gone. If I was in my natural element it would be so different but everyone staring is weird just like at the party. I took a deep breath and started.

"Hello. I'm Emily Danvers and I will be showing you one of my projects for the expo."

I grabbed a box with one microbot. I showed it to the audience. They didn't seem impressed. But I kept going.

" This is a microbot, now I can see where it isn't much but when it comes together" I put on the device on my head. All of them came together as one. " It can form this." I had thought of a sun ,bright and sunny just like Kara. It had shown a beautiful bright sun. Everyone gasped in awe. I then thought of a moon, dark and mysterious, just like Lena everyone applauded .

" Now for microbots all you have to do is think it and then it appears" I said with a smile. Making a chandelier on the ceiling " The only limit is your imagination " I said with a smirk.

A little girl had raised her hand in the audience. I walked over to her and gave a small smile.

" Yes? " I asked with a grin.

" Can you tell us how the sun loved the moon, please?" She asked in the most sweetest voice ever. I couldn't help but say yes.

" Of course" I motioned for her to come up to the stage. I took off my headpiece and put it on her head. I whispered in her ear.

" Just think of how you want the story to be." I pulled back and saw her eyes light up, I knew she had an idea.

I started the story because I was very fond of it when I asked my mother to read it to me when I was very young.

" The sun and the moon weren't always friends, they just needed a little push to see how the same they were" The little girl pushed me a little while everyone laughed. I continued.

" The sun and the moon were from two different worlds, the sun had a happy place giving people life and joy while the moon, the people slept in her night." Everyone had looked at the image shown, it was beautiful. Showing two sides of the story, I looked at Isabella smiling at me.

I still continued." One day they had risen up at the same time, making a beautiful solar eclipse, something that we call now. The moon was shocked at what they made together, showing at a sign of new friendships and maybe something else. But their was one issue. The story didn't have an ending. So it comes to my question, what's your ending to this story? " By the time I was finished everyone was raising their hand to get a answer , but my time was up and I said one last thing.

"Microbots!" I said giving the kid to show an image of a huge microbot.

Everyone had given me a standing ovation and I bent down and hugged the kid for helping me out with the project.

I walked back and Isabella had pushed me up against a wall.

" Impressive, kitten" she said as she kissed me roughly on the lips, full of lust and passion. I've never felt this from her, but her eyes they were different like it wasn't her. I heard a scream from the audience as a fire broke out. Everyone was running. Maggie and Lena were trying to get people out while Kara had went outside to see what happened, but the whole thing was lined with lead. I put it all together , it wasn't Isabella. It was a trap.

I bended water from a nearby sink and slapped her in the face. I ran and saw her right by me. I had earthbended a wall and I heard a thud. I saw more people trapped as they had to try and get out I even saw Alex helping. I ran over and took it all at once. Lifting everything to make a path.

" Go! " I yelled

" What about Maggie and Isabella? "

" You mean their not outside? " I asked. She shook her head no.

" I'll go find them, you won't be able to handle the smoke anymore if you stay." She nodded and looked at me.

" Find them" she said looking at me dead in the eyes.

" If it cost me my life" I said before putting the earth back together.

I ran back to the whole building and didn't see them . It was getting to hot. I ran up to the top of the building and saw a masked man holding the to the 100 story building.

I looked at him or so I thought .

" Let them go. Now! "

"As you wish" The he I thought was actually a she and threw them down. I ran and jumped screaming their names.

As I jumped the only thing I heard was my heart beat. Racing to protect the ones that I love. Then I felt something totally new.

My eyes glowed and I felt a whole new power like nothing I've never felt before.It felt as if everything froze. I took the advantage and froze everything. I got the two falling women,then everything went back. My eyes were still glowing as I went slower to the ground and set them on the floor. Everyone was cheering for me and I grabbed Alex and fell on the hard floor.

Then everything went black.