The Thing You Always Wanted Part 3

Third Person:

Kara looked at Wes in utter shock, she hadn't seen him in god knows how long. The one thing that she wasn't afraid of, the fearless girl of steel, was afraid of the figure in front of her. He looked at her with a smug look on his face. The once innocent look she loved to look at turned mischievous.Something she never knew from Wes.

"Well well well, if it isn't Kara Danvers, or should I say Kara Zor-El" Wes said. Kara had just stared, unfazed by his words, he growled.

"Haven't you missed me? I know it had been a while but it hasn't been that long." He said, Kara just stared, holding Lena securely. She almost felt tears starting to burst out but kept it inside.

"Kara say something!" Wes yelled out, angered by only stares from the girl of steel. Kara kept looking at him, trying to form some type of words to come out her, but she was speechless.

Lena looked at her, 'what was wrong with her?' She thought she tried shaking her but she didn't move, she wanted to help in her state. But as the green lantern, she couldn't.

She should have listened to Kara, let her go through it alone. But something inside her told her not to, she had to come. Was this it? The end of Kara, the one last day that she would have with her. 'No, it couldn't' she thought. She threw the thought out of her scrambled mind.

"What do you want?" Kara croaked out. Wes gasped.

"Well you can speak." He said. He took a leap to Kara, she stepped back.

"What do you want!" She yelled.

"You" He said, Kara chuckled .

"That's not happening" She said.

"Hmm, how about a deal?" He asked, stepping close to Kara.

"Your not Rumpelstiltskin bitch." Lena said.

"Well, look who has a smart mouth?" Wes asked, walking to Lena, cupping her face. She slapped him instantly, he covered the red mark on his face.

"What is it?" Kara asked.

"I challenge you to a battle to the death, or in our words. A Dakkum Ur." Wes said.

Kara looked at him eyes wide. She only noticed an Dakkum ur once in her life. And it was between her and Rhea, she never wanted it to ever happen again, but this was her and Wes. He was trained since birth, Kara on the other hand, was only trained for a year.

She nodded, tears steaming down her face. She didn't know if she would die or not. She had thought of Lena, her one true love. Alex, Maggie. James, Winn, Hank. All of the people who loved her, she needed to at least get a message to them, that was allowed for a battle.

"Say your last words to your family. I will grant you that." He said. Kara nodded and walked over to Lena. Kara's tears were streaming faster every time she looked at her. Lena kissed her, softly but held meaning to it. It showed love and compassion. She leaned in and whispered to her.

"Win this, our family depends on it" She said. Kara sobbed, holding Lena for it may be her last time. Lena rubbed her back softly, trying to comfort her, she pressed her earpiece, calling Alex.