The Realization Of What's To Happen

A/N: Wes at the top

Kara POV :

" What do you mean?"  I asked in shock.

" The family drama was because  of the Luthors , when I was 10 we were behind debt to a person that we didn't even know at the time and my mom and dad had made a deal. Turns out they were that family we owed and we didn't catch it in time. My mom and dad were shot dead in the face right in front of me and if I didn't hide and escape I would have been too." She explained .I was shocked, killing a family in cold blood is a excuse but Lena wasn't apart of that. Was she?

" How old are you? " I asked her

"35"She said simply. If I'm not wrong Lena's 28, so it proves that she was still young and way underage to do such a crime.

"Lena was not in that, that was her father. Not her. Leave her alone ok?" I said softly, trying to calm her down.

" Ok" she said until I felt a stabbing pain in my back. I saw Alex's shocked face until I saw her drop to the floor with me. I saw a face before my eyes, I instantly recognized that face, for it took my innocence.

" Wesley" I softly spoke before I blacked out.
.................

Lena POV:

I understood what the girl meant and that was all true, the Parrish family did owe a debt and my father did kill them bit I was only eight at the time and the girl was ten.I had really felt bad but Lex told me it had to be done.

  I got my coat and left L-Corp for Kara, I called her workplace and they said she didn't come back, I was getting slightly worried.

I walked to my car and drove home where she might be, if she wasn't I would call Alex right away. 

After 10 minutes I had gotten home and saw Kara on the floor bleeding from her back, I ran to her back with a large white towel and put some pressure on it to stop the bleeding. She woke up with weak eyes.

" Lena?" She looked at me

"Shh, your Ok,just look at my eyes." When I said that Maggie rushed in and hugged Kara close. She looked at me.

" You called me on accident but let me talk to Alex then we need to talk." She said.

" Who did this?, why?" I rambled on, I was entirely pissed off, who got to her and why? It was a lot of questions.

" Wes" Kara said, Maggie's head shot over to Kara's side.

" Him? " she said with her teeth gritted, her fist was digging onto the floor, I grabbed it and took it in my hand. She looked at me with sad eyes and took it away.

" Let's get her to the DEO and check her out , Kara I need to talk to you when we get there. Lena good job. " I nodded and we went to the DEO that got her checked out, she was fine but had to stay home for a week. Maggie had said to me that Wes was a childhood friend of hers and that was it but it looked like Kara had a couple new powers when she got stabbed, the ability to bend fire and water and visions. But it took me back when Simone was kidnapped when she got cut Alex told me there was some sort of substance that could change Emily but never told to Kara, turns out with some training Emily had the ability to bend air and water. she still lives with us but her girlfriend let's her sleep over.

I looked at the bandage on her hands and wrists, I should've been with her and maybe this wouldn't have happened. I kept my feelings inside, trying to keep that wall intact.

I looked at Maggie knowing that there was something else that she was hiding from me.

" what is it? " I asked while she looked at me.

" Kara got hurt by him and it just pisses me off, I can't wait to see the look on his face when I find him" She said.

" Then let me help you" I said out of the blue.

" What!"

" I'm good with firearms and self defense, let me help." She looked shocked.

" Ok, but we still need you intact for the wedding." She said smiling

" Get some rest with Kara, she can't hurt you with her bending." Alex said as she walked in. " Ms. Parrish is fine, I contacted her family and her boyfriend from the CIA had decided to help us find him"

" Ok well goodnight" Maggie said to me while the two of them had left.

" Goodnight "

I went to the recuperation room and saw Kara looking at her hands. I grabbed them and kissed her softly.

" Your Ok " I said softly while putting a strand of hair back into place.

She nodded and got up and took her stuff I told her that Alex was fine and she better not pull anything with her or she will be lost. Kara laughed.

She carried me bridal style and jumped, I saw all of national city this high. Kara had looked at me with a smile and kissed me. Nothing could ruin this. For even the realization that was about to happen.

We have a new problem