Please : Part One

Lena POV:

I looked at the sleeping figure next to me, she still had her glasses on.

'Silly girl, but my silly girl'

I took of her glasses and I could fell her strong and secure grip on me, damn she's strong, but thanks to a bit of space in our bed I squirmed out of there. I looked at her and grabbed a teddy bear, I put it in her arms so that way she can at least think she's holding me, but I had a morning meeting to go to. Something that I always have with an important colleague of mine.

I walked out the shower smelling like Kara, thanks to her amazing condition, body wash and shampoo. I grabbed on some lounging clothes on and supergirl slippers , I walked into our kitchen and saw Emily drinking a hot chocolate and reading one of her favorite books on her tablet.

"Morning sweetheart" I said to my beautiful daughter, kissing her forehead softly.

"Morning momma " She said smiling, her soft brown orbs reflecting, making the color even lighter. Her brown hair shimmered in the sun light, and her smile was wider.

"So, what's today's meeting about?" I asked, smirking a bit and putting my hair in a messy bun. I walked over to the coffee maker and made myself a nice black coffee.

I walked back and saw Emily looking at me in worry.

"Sweetie? Is everything ok?" I asked her

"Mmhm" She replied.

I sat back down.

"So? What's our meeting about today?" I repeated with a soft smile.

"The baby" She said, looking down.

I frowned

"What about it?" I asked, confused

" I mean, will you and Kara be... taking care of it full time?" She asked

I frowned a little more, my smile completely disappearing

"Of course, why wouldn't we?" I asked

"Never mind" She said

"Sweetie, I just don't understand the question your asking me, a baby requires a lot of attention" I replied

"But-" she started to say

"If your wondering that just because a baby is on the way that you will be replaced, hell no, you won't be replaced, ever, in fact, I want you to take that out your head right now, I can't believe that you think that your going to be replaced, your are the best thing thats ever happened to us, and we never want to let that go, your too smart and I know that you think I'm angry, and yes I am, but not at you, I'm angry at the fact that you think that your being replaced, I know that you are very intelligent, and I don't think you know this, but I do love you, I know I never say it enough but I do, when you were in a coma in the hospital, I was shattered, you lying in that bed, lifeless, almost dead, but you had a choice, love or hate, fight of flight, live or die, and you chose to love, to fight, to live, and I can't say anything to thank you, because I can't explain my thanks, the only thing I can give you is love, and that's all I want to give you, and I know that you are a strong, smart, independent young lady, but please, I beg of you, please don't leave us, I gave you and Kara half of my heart, ever since you guys have been in my life, I given a piece of my heart to you, all I ask, is that you don't break it." I said, I took a sip of my coffee and got up.

"Think about that, I'll be leaving for work in a couple hours, if you'd like, you can come in and help me" I said walking towards the door.

"And before I forget.. I did have something to tell you" I said, trying to hold back my feelings

"And that is?" I heard her voice crack a little

"I love you, so much my darling, and I'm proud of you, of what you've become, and how much of a blessing that you are in my life, I don't know what I would do without you and Kara , I really don't" I replied.

Her voice broke a little, but I didn't want to come running to her, she needs to think about this.

I walked off to my closet and got my outfit on, I put my heels on and walked to my car, I heard running footsteps and saw Emily with one of my shirts from college, jeans and some boots on, and her black glasses on. She got in the passenger seat, she looked at me.

"I won't, I promise"