The Dream That Changed My Life Forever

*Emily POV*

I saw a bright flashing light, I blocked my eyes from the light in annoyance until I opened them. I saw a meadow full of beautiful exotic flowers. Then I saw a person, it looked the mirror image of my mother and my father. I ran over to them, my arms stretched out to them.

For a good second I forgot about that one bad thing they done to me, it was never like this. I was always their princess or their flower. They loved me to the moon and back, until they learned the horrible truth. I wasn't theirs. They told me I had to be with them but I wanted to stay, it made me safe. That was the worst thing they did to me.

I got to them and hugged them, and that's when I broke. I sobbed in their embrace.

"I'm so sorry that I was a disappointment to you !" I sobbed looking at the both of them. My mother looked at me with tears in her eyes .

" No, we're to blame, for everything that we did to you, your real father and mother were horrible to you wasn't he?" She looked at me in the eyes. Remembering all the horrible things that they did I cried even harder, letting all the pain I hid from Kara and Lena.

" Listen to me my jasmine." My dad had pulled his chin for me to see his blue eyes and my mothers green.

" We are always your family, your not a disappointment to neither of us, as long as your happy we are too. You can see us in your dreams, just focus on us." He handed me a beautiful locket, it was my mothers.

" It's enchanted for you to see us or anyone if you just think."

My mother spoke up." We've seen you and we are so proud of how you have grown to be a young lady and bender. You deserve nothing bad that had happened to you, only the good like your new family."

" I'm so lost, I don't know what to do." I spoke softly.

" You do, its in your heart." She said with a smile.

" I want to be with you, here where I can be happy " My mom shook her head.

"No you tried killing yourself for us, I'm not letting you do that again." She said seriously with her hands on my shoulders. I nodded, knowing that she'll send me six feet under , maybe more if I ever disobeyed her. Yep she's a badass mom but a good one.

"Now you have to wake up. They need you. Just know that we love you" she said softly before I faded away into the reality.

....................................................................................

I woke up again, burns encased on my body and a scar on my back. Everyone looked at me wth tears in their eyes. I thought I woke up. Just to check I pinch my self and did it on one of the burns and Damm it hurt like a bitch.

Kara and Lena broke down in tears and the both of them hugged me so tight that I thought they was going to break me .

Isabella peppered me with kisses and kissed me softly on the lips, I knew this was really her. I hugged her trying to avoid a burn on my arm.

Maggie looked me in the eyes for a while not saying anything. She held back a sob. I sighed and extended my arms out to her . She hugged me sobbing on my shoulder, leaving tear marks on my shirt.

" I'm s-so s-sorry!" She said crying.

"Why? it wasn't your fault, they took you. Your not to blame for this." I said stroking her long dark brown hair.

Alex looked at Kara. I saw how she averted her gaze from me. Did I do anything wrong?

"Alex are you okay?" I asked when Maggie calmed down.

She nodded holding her hand on her mouth.

" I'm so sorry" she said softly but I couldn't hear her. I frowned. Why is everyone saying it's their fault, if it was anyone it was mine for not controlling it.

" For what? You didn't do anything wrong. No one saw that attack coming, I just did what I had to do, so stop saying it is when it isn't, now give me a hug damn it."

Alex had walked over and hugged me like it was the last hug ever.

"So what happens now?" Lena asked.

I smirked "Now, we find them and beat some ass"

"Then let's get started." Maggie said

"Can I start when I get better?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah forgot about that. Yeah, when you get better, then we can kick ass." Maggie said stroking my hair.

James and Winn came and visited me, James brung food and we stuffed our faces while Winn took out some measuring stuff.

"What's that for, tech boy" Maggie said. I giggled at what she called him, it worked.

"It's for Emily, I have to make her a suit and we need Sara to help help her control her blood lust." He said.

" Hold on, I have a blood lust?" I asked, he nodded .

" While he kidnapped you, you died. We had to get Oliver and Laurel to bring you back to life. Hence slipping in and out of consciousness. "He said while blushing.

" If I'm not wrong and mostly I'm not, I'd say you have a crush on Oliver. "

"What?!" He said blushing even harder.

" I heard you saying Oliver was you daddy." I smirked while every one was laughing he gave me a playful hit on one of my burns I hissed in pain, Winn gave me a hug as an apology.

We continued laughing and goofing off, enjoying each other's presence. I wish I could tell them why I did it, jump off like I didn't have a care in the world. To be with them,wanting to wake up from this nightmare. But now that I did, it was just a dream. Now I'm living it, never wanting to wake up from it.

It was the dream that changed my life forever and always.