Let Me Show You What Is Mine

Kara POV:

I walked to Maggie's apartment with a desire, I needed to be touched, I needed Lena. It was snowing outside so I had to hurry before it got worse. I barged into the door waking up Lena, but not Emily, good. Just how I wanted it to be.

"Hey little Danvers" Maggie whispered. I gave a fake smile to hide my sexual frustration. Maggie had pulled me to the side.

"Kara, are um you Okay? You look pretty stressed"She said with a smirk." Is it a alien thing."

"Yeah.There's this thing once a month where instead of getting a period like most girl humans do, we get a sexual desire for a person you love." Maggie made an o sign. I looked at her.

"What! I'm not Lena." She said laughing softly. "Don't you guys have a mission the next day though? Wouldn't you be tired after you take out all your frustrations?" She asked.

"It's a hit or miss but no, we just play it off." I said.

"You want some advice?" She asked, I nodded.

"Lena had inquired that she had something in her closet for you guys to try, and I have something for you." She said, she pulled it a box with the initials L.C. I opened it and saw the most sexiest lingerie I've ever owned.

"I wanted to use it for Alex but I have something much more interesting in mind for her

"I wanted to use it for Alex but I have something much more interesting in mind for her." I looked at her with a smirk.

"Anything else?" I asked.

"Make visible marks on her skin, and scratches too." I nodded, I grabbed the box and smiled to myself. I shook Lena.

"Hey Kara." She said in a husky voice.

"Hey yourself, did you get some sleep?" I asked. She nodded.

"Why?" She asked

"Because I'm going to show you who's mine and will forever be mine." I whispered, she blushed.

"Maggie can you keep Emily for tonight?" I asked her, she nodded.

"Yep, see ya tomorrow." She said.

We walked out the door hand in hand. Lena had her head down to the point that's she was in the car, I pushed her to the side before the car door was open.

"Keep your head up, it suits you." I said giving her a light kiss on her cheek. I opened the car door for her and she got in, I started the car up and by ten minutes we were home. I opened the door and let Lena in.

"Kara what's going on." She asked.

"I told you, I'm going to make sure you know by the end of tonight that you are mine, and everyone will know." I said. I picked her up in my arms and kissed her neck, her weakness when it comes to sex.

When we got to the bedroom I threw her down on the silky bed. I tore of her clothes and threw them off the bed, I walked into the closet changing into the lingerie, it was a tight fit but it would be torn off anyway. I took off my glasses and put my hair down.

I saw a 12'inch electrical dildo and a strap on, I grabbed it and went back in our bedroom and Lena fingering herself, moaning my name softly.

"Ah-ah-ah, that isn't yours to touch." I saw while walking. Lena stopped and looked at me. I tied her hands to her back.

"Kara"She moaned out. I loved how she moaned out my name, it made me feel...dominant.

"Now, no cumming. No matter how much I tease you, or touch you, or else." She nodded.

I kissed her deeply, taking in her scent, hungry for more. I kissed her neck, biting and sucking with all my might, making sure to leave a mark wherever I kiss.

"Kara, no. People will see." She moaned out.

"Your body's saying a whole other thing." I groaned out, going to a whole other spot, she screamed out my name.

"Save your screaming for later, your gonna need it." I grumble.

I went down to her breasts, scratching her back occasionally, leaving red marks on her skin.

"These are mine, no one else touches them but me." I said. Making marks on the two of them and stimulating her rosy pink nipples.

I went up to her lips.

"This-" I touched her soft lips "Are especially mine, I don't want to taste anyone else but you." I said to her softly. I kissed them softly.

I went down to her stomach, down to the place where I wanted the most. I went even lower to her pussy. I kissed her down there, I heard a loud moan coming up from Lena.

"Now this, oh this is all mine. No one else goes down there but me." I said sucking and licking her bud ever so softly.

"Kara just fuck me already!" She screamed out." Now that's what I wanted to hear.

I licked her down to the bone, and even then she was still dripping wet, I got the dildo and slowly pushed it in her, she let out a loud scream as I pushed it in, it was an automatic thruster so all I had to do was push a button. I had pushed it to one and it was thrusting her slowly but pleasing for me to watch.

"Kara please" Lena begged.

"Please what?" I asked.

"Please, let me cum." Lena begged.

"All you had to do was ask." I said.

I let her have her wish and put the dildo up to its highest button, in a matter of seconds Lena was breaking the tie behind her back and gushing a fountain of her delicious cum. I turned the button off. I took the dildo out of her and licked her pussy clean, as she rode her intense organism ,I sucked the silk sheets clean tasting all of Lena's beautiful pussy. Lena looked at me in amazement as she got up from the bed.

"Kara, that was." Lena started but didn't finish. I looked at her in sadness.

"It was bad wasn't it?" I asked.

"What! No anything but! I literally had no words on how it was, it was a beautiful and new experience." She said taking a strand of hair out of my face.

"Are you sore?" I asked.

"For the next couple of days, hell yeah!" She said, I giggled. She pushed me down on the the bed.

"Now I have to return the favor" She whispered in a seductive voice.

I knew I had it coming, I had it coming good.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed it.