Emily: Part 2

Maggie POV:

I woke up before anyone else was awake, Alex was completely tired due to last night and Emily so she fell asleep right after me.

I made myself a black coffee and a whole wheat bagel and read the newspaper, I changed my clothes to a black t-shirt and a leather jacket and leggings with some boots.

I called off of work and stayed to watch Emily, Alex unfortunately couldn't so she still has to work. I made her some coffee and some cinnamon rolls with a apple. I walked over to Emily's room and I saw her snoring softly, she was still asleep and I didn't want to wake her. I saw Alex getting up and giving me a good morning kiss. I smiled lightly. She got a shower and gotten dressed in her sexy suit so she could be on time for work. I handed her breakfast and gave her a kiss before saying goodbye.

I cooked an omelet for Emily considering she would wake up in a couple minutes, I heard shuffling and she walked downstairs yawning.

"Morning Aunt Maggie" She said weakly, I put a fake smile on and greeted her back. I put the fresh omelet on a plate and got out two forks. I placed the omelet on the table and sat across from her.

"What's this?" She asked me.

"An omelet. Ham, turkey, tomato and basil. The perfect breakfast, eat." I said pointing to the fork with my fork.

"I'm not hungry." She said.

"Well you are now, eat." I said.

"No, I said I'm not hungry!" I sighed, rubbing my temples, this was what I was trying to avoid.

"Eat, please. I don't need you going on an empty stomach." I said.

"Not happening" She said determined, I sighed. Why does she have to be so stubborn? Ok Emily, two can play that game.

"Eat or I'll make you eat." I said walking toward her. I put a piece of the omelet in my fork and got it to her mouth, she shook her head. She got the fork and ate it. I smiled.

"There, happy?" She said sighing. I nodded.

"Yes, now can you tell me what happened last night?" She looked shocked.

" What about it." She asked.

"Why are you cutting yourself and starving, let's start with that" I asked curious.

"I want to be skinner." She said.

"But how far are you trying to go? There are better ways and your super smart and you know this." I said holding my hand to Emily's.

"It's my foster father, he came back  and we saw each other at a swim competition. He told me that he would take me away again if I hadn't did what I was asked of." She said choking back a sob, I felt instantly bad and pulled her into a hug. We both fell down and I had to hold something.

"Sweetie, what did he ask?" I said softly, stroking her hair to calm her down.

"He asked me to never forget my place, his submissive, his little slut! He told me that he would kill you all if I didn't have sex with him, that's why I was gone, not because of the competition. Then he told me to stop eating because I was a worthless, fat human being, he started beating me and I didn't do anything wrong! He said he would torture you and Felicity if I didn't come back skinny, I was trying not to say anything, it would have gotten you in danger. It's too much, make it stop please!" She said finally breaking down in tears. I hugged her even tighter, trying to soothe her heartbeat with loving words , rocking her back and forward, she cried softly until she went to sleep. I had called Alex.

"Hey cutie, what's wrong? Did Emily have another attack?!" She asked.

"No but I need you to come home, now. I know why." I said.