I Just Don't Want to Get Involved

Lena POV:

I just got a phone call right after I got off of work and it was not one I wanted to answer.

"Yes Ms.Carson" I said in a annoyed tone. I already beat her ass once, couldn't she take a hint?

" Hello Ms.Luthor. I'm calling about you daughters math homework" she said in a professional voice. I rolled my eyes.

" Yes , I have been aware of her missing assignments, we had to go on a trip to Tokyo for a business meeting and there was an incident that hurt my daughter as you well know. So if there is anything else, please talk to my assistant and we can make an appointment. If this is about your relationship with her, then you can forget it, you scared her with that little stunt of yours about her burning you and she and I quote " never wants to see you ever" so bye bitch" I said to the teacher.

I got in my car and asked the driver to take me to my house, so I could change and got to the DEO.

Emily POV:

It's been three weeks since they arrow team was staying and I was having so much fun with Felicity shopping with Maggie and Alex. We bought everything from PINK. Pretty much everything from the whole damn store in the mall, thanks to the L-Corp credit card. Eventually I had gotten a call from Lena.

" Hi Mom." I said nicely because she was funding this very and I mean very expensive trip.

" Sweetie when I say this, you are not in trouble."

"Ok, now I'm worried. What's going on." I asked.

" Isabella called, she told me that you had to do mandatory tutoring with her starting tomorrow at school."

I walked away from the group and stayed at a quiet place.

" What!, why do I have to do tutoring with the worst person world?!" I asked very pissed off at the news.

" I'm going to your school to talk to the principal now so I could sort this out. I haven't heard of anything of mandatory tutoring in the guidelines ."

" It's only mandatory if you had a note from the principal. And I didn't get one so I'm home free!" I said triumphantly.

"Yeah but they may still suggest that you have one." She said

"Well it's not going to be Isabella." I mumbled

" Ask Felicity, she's good at everything, and she could be an invite for a plus one at the gala. I approve of her." Lena suggested, I smirked at the thought, Felicity was a good idea and maybe she could help me a little more than that.

" Ok, I'll ask. Bye" I said to her.

"Bye sweetie" She said before the call had ended. I sighed in content. The past few days I've really grown feelings for her. She's so nice and whenever she babbles which she does a lot, it's just the most adorable thing in the world. Her dazzling light purple eyes, her blonde locks are so beautiful , like I could run my hair through it all the time. And those lips... Wait I can't have these feelings. She likes someone else... but who?

I had walked back to her and she pushed me to the side. I looked at her in confusion.

" It's been two weeks, what's up?" She asked me. I looked at her when she backed away from me. I told her that I had an emotional boner, or emoner. It was just a word and I was just talking in my sleep, how was I supposed to know that she would come in my room and hear that?

" I still have no feelings for you." I said as confident as I could, I was afraid I was going to hurt her like I did Isabella. She looked at me strangely and then her whole demeanor changed.

She took one step, looking at me all daddy like. She had a dominant smirk on her face and put her head down to look at me. I shook my head, determined to not make me lose it.

She took another step. It turned to three steps slowly and the next minute I knew, she was all up in my face. We had a small gap between us, it was too overwhelming.

"Ok!" I said annoyed.

" Ay, Emily! " she whispered/yelled. I rolled my eyes playfully. Her Spanish was so adorable. She looked at me shocked at my reaction. "It's like you're avoiding me for no apparent reason! I like you Damnit. I liked you when I saw you for the first time."

I looked at her.

" Ok! I have an emotional boner or whatever! But I don't want to get involved." I said

" Why?, you feel the same way. If this is about your bending, please don't think that you will hurt me" She grabbed my hand and I swear there was some sort of spark. " Please, let's give it a try." She looked at me.

I closed the gap between us, our hands intertwined with the other, our lips fit each other perfectly. There were so many thoughts running through my head but I had ignored them. I broke the kiss, wanting to get some air. She looked at me with a smile.

" Come on. Alex and Maggie are waiting for us at the food court." She said to me grabbing my hand softly.

We walked back together to the good court. Alex looked normal and so did Maggie. They looked at us.

" So, what do you want to eat? " She asked.

" Cheesecake Factory " Maggie and the rest of us agreed. While we walked to the restaurant Felicity had stopped me.

" I want something else for desert." She whispered. I looked at her and rolled my eyes playfully.

" You gonna have to be fine with cheesecake because that what I want. I'll think about it but I'm just not ready." I said, she looked at me with a sad smile.

" I was just joking, I'm allergic to cheesecake so I just wanted something else. We can wait as long as you want to. I want to take this as slow as you want to, but not too slow. Ok? " she asked me, I nodded in response. She smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

We walked back to Alex and Maggie, they looked at us.

"Alex you owe me one hundred bucks and two new guns right? "Alex rolled her eyes mumbling something incoherently. We both giggled and sat down, enjoying our dinner.

A/N: I was thinking about a smutty chapter. What do you think?