A Mother's Touch

Kara:

I had gotten up, rather early on a Saturday, I checked my phone to make sure Eliza hadn't called me. I had looked at the girl beside me, sleeping peacefully, I smiled and gently kissed her forehead, she stirred softly and opened her eyes.

"Morning love" Lena mumbled

"Good Morning" I said, stroking her hair lightly, I used my other hand to touch her cheek, she softly leaned into my hand, nuzzling into it, I smiled softly and kissed her cheek softly.

"I have a surprise for you" I whispered

"Mmm, and that is? I thought I already had my surprise everyday" She mumbled, gently pulling me close to her.

"Get dressed, and you'll find out" I whispered, getting up and taking a quick shower, and putting on my regular clothes.

I heard a knock on the door and ran downstairs, I opened to door to find Eliza and Alex, both wearing a blue blouse and white jeans. I smiled and hugged them softly, not wanting to break them.

"I hope Lena likes the surprise " I muttered

"She will darling, I know that for a fact" she whispered

Eliza always had always had a gift of something I'd like to call, 'A mothers touch'. She always made someone love her, wether it was her warm and welcoming smile, or her strong and safe motherly embrace. It didn't matter what it was, she was an amazing mother to me, and since Lena, my soon to be wife, my everything, I want to at least, is to give her that, a mothers touch.

I sighed softly.

"Lena?"I asked

"Hmm?" She replied, running downstairs in a white blouse, blue jeans, and some white flats, her raven hair in a loose ponytail, and blood red lipstick.

"Eliza!" Lena exclaimed, hugging her softly. I smiled and giggled a little bit.

"Hello darling" Eliza greeted to Lena.

"Hi" she said smiling, breaking away from the hug.

"Ready to go out?" Eliza asked, Lena looked confused

"Out?" She asked

"This is your surprise, Eliza. I know you guys haven't been together since thanksgiving and well... I wanted you to have a day with each other, but if you don't-"

Lena cut me off with a smile.

"Kara... breathe" she whispered gently in my ear. I took a tiny breath and let it out.

"I love it, and I'm so grateful that you did this for me, thank you love " She said, kissing me on the cheek.

"Are you ok with this? This is your mom after all" she asked. I looked at Alex

"I don't mind sharing my mom with you, and knowing how selfless Kara is, I know that she doesn't mind either." Alex spoke up for me. Lena softly grabbed my hand, instantly making me blush.

"Thank you for that reassurance from you Alex, but I need Kara to say it also." She said

I nodded in agreement with Alex

"I don't mind giving Eliza to you for a day, you do so much for me, I can at least give you Eliza for a day." I said, taking my hand away from Lena.

"Ok, we'll see you in a little while?" Eliza said

"Ok, I'll keep Kara here, and because there's no Supergirl needed today, we'll have a sisters day."Alex said, putting a hand around my waist . I smiled