Training With the Most Ruthless Assassins

A/N :Ally on the top

Sara Lance POV

" Sara this is Emily and Ally" Kara introduced me. They were both beautiful but the Ally girl was very beautiful. She had dark brown hair in a bun with strands on her perfect face.

She walked up to me and smiled. The smile was so beautiful itself .

" Hi, I'm Ally." She said with an voice that was so sexy.

" Hi" I said causally.

"So are you ready? "The girl Emily asked. I nodded. Ally walked away from my gaze and sat on one of the seats with Alex, ready to stop Emily at any time where it could get heated.

"Ready?" I asked with a smirk as I handed her a staff. She shook her head, I'm assuming that she was out of sorts. She was fine a couple minutes ago but now is a whole different thing.

" To control it." I ran and hit her on the back. "You have to accept that it's a part of you" I hit her again and she gasped at the surprise attack.

I knew that this was going to be a very long day.

Emily POV

I was pissed, for many reasons may I add. One, I was on my period and I so did not have the patience. Two ,this girl was hitting me until tomorrow. Three, it took all my well being to not hurt this assassin bitch.Four, Isabella had just broken up with me for hurting and scaring her with my powers, Lena beat her ass if anyone wants to know.And last but not least five.It was like at that moment all my girl hormones banded together at that moment.

I was at my breaking point.

Sara POV

I looked at the many bruises on her back. Maybe I went too far too fast. But you really can't blame me. I thought she was somewhat trained but I knew that she was strong but not like this.

Her eyes, they were a strange white to them, it was just like how I saw it with Kendra, but she was so much stronger than her. This was the challenge that I needed from her.

She growled at me and everything that was on the ground shook. I saw Ally's unfazed face as she saw everything. She got out of the room with Alex. I saw Emily's face as she came after me. I saw it just in time and I hit her with my staff. I had to beat her into obedience.

She came after me again, I jumped off of the walls and pinned her down to the floor. She closed her eyes for a minute and then her eyes went back to normal, but she wasn't done. She attacked finally and I blocked it.

We looked at each other,I didn't see the attack until now, she moved her foot and knocked me off my feet then she turned around and the staff met my face. It didn't hit me thank god, but she stopped. She threw the staff the other and walked out.

I ran after her but I was only met by the beautiful face of Ally. She looked so disappointed.

" I thought you knew that she couldn't control it"She said with a pissed off voice, it was kind of sexy but now was so not the time. I looked at her and shook my head.

"Winn told me that she could, she just needed training." I said truthfully. She shook her head, like she knew that this was bound to happen.

" I'm so sorry, if you will excuse me I have to beat Winn Schotts daddy loving ass." She said with a I'm gonna beat someone ass look.

"Winn! You better get your daddy loving ass back here or I swear to god!" Yep I so love her.

Felicity Smoak POV:

I walked in with Oliver and Barry i went into the training room and saw the most beautiful girl in the whole room, well even though it was just the two of us. She had beautiful caramel skin and the most beautiful brown eyes , she was so perfect. It looked like she was crying but it was so dim and it had dark purple lights in the room I couldn't see, even with my glasses on.

I walked over to her and squatted down to her level, I pulled her chin up to my level and looked at her, I could see so much beauty in them but hurt also. She looked back at me surprised at the action.

" Hi" I said, really not trying to babble at this point, I just had to say the same thing I said to my ex girlfriend and maybe it could work, and yes I am a lesbian. Oliver found out and he totally accepted me. Maybe this was my chance at love.

"Hi" she mumbled.

"Are you ok?" I asked genuinely worried because of her scars on her wrist and some of them are bleeding. She nodded . I knew she was lying,I had some bandages on me and I had grabbed her soft hands and bandaged each one softly, she winced which was so adorable .

"Sorry " she mumbled while blushing, my lips brushed against her cheek accidentally. I blushed at the contact, she looked at me with a smile.

"To thank you, how about we go for lunch?" She asked while wiping her tears, I grabbed them not wanting them to be bloodshot.

" Sure"

A/N: Sorry it took me so long to update, had to get surgery, I'll try to make another one to thank you guys for your patience.😊