I Promise To Make You Mine and Mine Only

Emily POV:

I woke up at Oliver's house on a really big bed. Felicity was looking at me with a demonic smile on her face, her eyes red, ready to devour me.It's form was Felicity, but it wasn't the one that I knew. It was the creature that I saw at the expo, a revenant, demon whatever you call it, I looked at it in the eyes and the next thing I saw was black.

I shot up screaming, thinking it was a dream or some kind of nightmare. Why would Felicity be looking at me like that I'm not sure . But when I'm freaked out my powers go into overdrive and I can't seem to control them as well as I normally can. So a burst of fire shot out of my mouth like some dragon of myth.

For Felicity's part she was not expecting me to be shooting fire and ice from my mouth like this. So being the smart and quick one she is ,she grabbed a bottle of water and dosed me with it. Oddly doing the trick. Her eyes held a look of confusing but still one of caring in them as she pulled me into a hug. She whispered soft nothings to help calm me down. I felt her tears hit my cheek as she held me, she was crying and I had no idea why, and yet all she was saying was for me to calm down and to relax. She was apologizing to me and peppering kisses on my face. I soon realized what was going on, Kara was giving me her vision

" Stop, you didn't do anything wrong." I whispered out stroking her hair. I looked at her strangely, trying to remember what happened. Felicity grabbed something from her bag, a spell book.She was a spellbinder, someone who can control magic perfectly and with preciseness

" Lay down" She said softly, she grabbed a vial of pink liquid, she drank the glass and closed her eyes, when she opened them, they were a beautiful hue of purple, she kissed me with passion. I felt her moving her hand up to my face and she let go, I felt something surge through me after she let go like I was tired and dizzy , I looked at her.

" What was that? " I asked.

"Protection spell" She said while kissing my hair, she got up and laid me down on her chest. I felt myself almost go to sleep, until we heard a knock on the door.

" It's Lena and Kara" I heard Kara's voice. I try to go to the door but Felicity stops me. She walks up to the door and they barge in with gifts from their trip to Madrid for their business trip.

" Hey! We missed you. How was school?" Lena asked, not knowing what was going on. I looked at Felicity for help and she pulled Lena to the side.

"What was that all about?" I shook my head, not wanting to say the words. Kara's head tilted to the side wondering what was up with me, but our thoughts were broken when we heard Lena's voice boom around the room.

" WHAT!" She screeched, Felicity was walking out right behind her holding her right eardrum, trying to get some relief, Lena looked at me asking multiple questions about what happened and how I want her to beat her ass in court. I looked at Kara who was just plain confused, I giggled at her reaction. Lena leaned in and whispered in her ear, when she pulled back there were a bunch of emotions, anger, sadness, more anger, and last but not least...anger come on down! . She took a deep breath and stood up.

" I have to go, Parrish needs me, we'll talk later Felicity" She said calmly until laming the door. I shook with surprise, I didn't even know I was crying until I felt Felicity hold me again. I went to get up and take a shower but I couldn't feel my legs and the next thing I knew was that I was falling down to the ground. Being the quick person Felicity was, again she caught me and she carried me to the gigantic bathroom, she sat me down on the toilet.

" You can't really move, the spell takes a lot out of you and it can make you kind of weak. If you want to take a bath I'll ask someone else to help you. That is if you want to" She babbled.

I shook my head and held out my arms wanting to be carried. She picked me up and at that moment I kissed her. I pulled back for her to breath, she smiled and kissed me again.

"Do you want me to stay?" She asked with a concerned look.She knew that I was insecure about my body, how so many people had abused me, my scars. I nodded after thinking for a minute. She sat me down and started the water, she grabbed something from the cabinet.

"Vanilla or Lavender?" She asked, I pointed to the vanilla jar and she walked over to the tub and poured some of the liquid on the water, she then walked over to me and sat next to me. Her eyes met mine.

" Do you want me to take off your clothes or do you want me to get someone else?" She asked softly, stroking my hair. I looked at her and I saw the calmness in her eyes.

" You can if you'd like, just try to keep an open mind ok?" She nodded.

" Tell me whenever you feel uncomfortable, ok? " She asked me. I smiled, she took off my shirt from the front, she put one hand on my cheek of reassurance, she took one button of of my shirt, she looked up, wondering if she can keep going.I nodded, she continued taking off the buttons until she stopped at the bottom, she gasped looking at everything, the cuts, bruises, burns, everything, she looked at me with an unreadable expression on her face.

"Who did this?" She whispered, I shook my head, not knowing what to say. I looked at her again. She learned and kissed my stomach where all my scars were, she touched my back feeling the whip markings on my back where my foster father 'owned' me. She kissed the lower part of my back.

"Please tell me, I won't get mad."She said softly

"No, maybe another time, I'll tell you when we're not in a sauna-like bathroom. Dinner at your house, when I tell you, you'll know everything about me. And maybe you'll get away because of what you know." I said sadly.

"Oh, sweetheart that will never happen because I promise to make you mine and mine only. And I intend to keep it, you're too good to ever be let go, no matter what ." She kissed me on the lips softly.

I smiled at the thought of me being hers, going out, eating dinner, getting married . But my thoughts were broken when she asked me a question.

"Do you still want the bath?" We giggled. I nodded and she took off my shirt and carried me and put me down in the tub. Everything relaxed inside me.

" I'll leave you to it then, I'll tell you when breakfast is ready, ok?" I nodded, I heard the door close and darkness enclosed me, leaving me in a dreamless state.

After I think about an hour later I see Felicity bright blue eyes, she leaned into my ear what I thought was to be a kiss.

" Wake up!"