Never Mess With A Luthor or My Family

Lena POV:
I woke up to Kara crying in her sleep, she was whimpering and crying for me. I shook her up trying to mind her bending in her sleep while having a vision. She jerked awake and hugged me tightly sobbing keeping me in a state where I couldn't at all, I stroked her hair trying to calm her down. I wished I could see what was going on with her, how I was just useless to her. I wanted to ask her what was going on but in her state I would've made it worse.

After a couple of minutes she went to sleep in my arms. While I was holding her,Emily had came in the room, she was holding two cups of tea while her hair was in its natural long state. She walked and handed me a cup of tea.

" Thank you " I said with a smile, she hummed in response looking at Kara with a sad look.

" Don't worry about her Ok? She'll be fine, she just needs to control it." I said holding her hands. She smiled at me, the smile I've never seen before after the incident.

" Could we do training at the DEO and meet the new team ?" She asked. I sipped my tea and nodded, we might as well learn how to beat the bitch who hurt my fiancé and my daughter.

I looked at her again, she looked tired while sipping her tea. I motioned her to come over. She scooted over the very large bed and crawled in leaning on my shoulder lightly. I went to sleep after that, thinking about my family.

Morning

Me and Simone woke up this morning seeing Kara sound asleep. I looked over at Simone in her robe and pajamas.

" Good morning sweetie " I said as she got up.

" Morning, coffee?" She asked in a whisper trying not to wake up Kara, I nodded in response to her question. I got out of Kara's grasp and made pancakes with chocolate chips and strawberries and pineapple for our fruits. I got out the maple syrup while Simone was making the coffee with her bending .

" I have a new assignment from school" she said trying to strike up some conversation.

" That is? " I asked her

" I have to draw my family for art and reading class" she looked down as she finished the coffee.

" Ok, what's the issue ?" I asked her, Emily was a very talented artist so I didn't get the issue of it. Especially if she had some drawings of us beforehand .

" I don't know, hey what happened to your hand? " she asked pointing to it.

" Oh, Kara burned me" I said sadly,Emily covered her mouth in shock, I looked at her, she knew what I was thinking , she uncovered her mouth and she looked at me with a worried look.

" Let me heal it at least." She said as she walked over to me. She got a cup of water and bended it with ease the water incased my hand and she closed her eyes, the water started glowing on my hand and for a split second as soon as I saw it glow it healed and went back to nothingness.

" Thank you " I said to her shocked at her ability. She similes and nodded.

" I'm starving, let's eat " she said out of the blue, I looked at the food and walked over to the plates. I took the to the bed on a tray. I asked Simone to hold them for a second.

I shook up Kara and she opened those beautiful baby blue eyes that was like a sea.

" Hi" she said with that husky voice that makes me crazy every time I hear it.

" Hi" I took the plate of pancakes and handed it to her. She thanked me and we all ate in bed watching the news.

"Wanna go to the DEO today" I asked her. She nodded and finished her food. After she finished I had gotten up and had a shower and put on some fresh clothes. I had put my green jogging shirt and black leggings on with some green shoes and a black jacket. I put my black hair in a ponytail and got out of the bathroom, Emily had on some purple shorts with leggings and a north face lavender jacket. Kara had left as Supergirl and was already at the DEO.

Me and Emily was driving I had seen her air bending, I smiled how she could control it so easily, thanks to Maggie and Alex.

We had gotten to the DEO in record time due to no traffic and we got lunch for the Super-team.

We went to the training room to find Alex and Maggie, the walked over and hugged the two of us and we went to the training room and saw five people.

"Lena, Emily,meet the CIA's best team members. Alex Parish, Shelby Wyatt, Raina Amin, Ryan Booth, and lastly Simon Asher.

We looked at them and Emily looked at Alex.

" So, who's our trainer? " Emily asked Alex

" Um they could pick if you want" she said looking at them

" I'll take Emily " Shelby said

" I'll take Lena " Ryan and Alex said
I rolled my eyes in internally, I'd rather have Raina or someone else other than Alex.

" Then the rest of us will take Emily" Simon spoke up pushing his glasses on his face.

" Let's get started" Alex said

The four of them went to another room for training while I was with the rest of them.

Emily POV

I looked at Raina while we were walking to the other room. Shelby looked at me as if she was going to asks a question.

" Your the bender? " Shelby asked I nodded as we kept walking.

Lena POV

We started training and I was exhausted training with Alex, training with her was like fight to the death while Ryan took the time to help me understand . I looked at him with a smile while Alex went down and moved her foot, taking me down with her. I growled at her getting up.

" Pay attention Luthor and maybe I won't hurt your kid when we're training "she said . Ok knowing me I would never do this but now she just did and said the unthinkable.

I slid under her, did a backflip , jumped on her back and pinned her to the floor. She looked at me shocked on the floor and I knelled down on the floor.

" Never mess with a Luthor or my family, or your dead to me." I hissed at her as I walked out seeing Ryan's shocked face as I walked out.

I went to the the other room and saw the four of them on the floor and Simone water bending.

" How do you like me now chumps?" Emily said smirking .

" We give up!" Simon said to her. I started laughing as I'm trying to figure out how a 13 year old could beat trained CIA agents. She helped the up and they all gave her a high five and they would see her tomorrow.

I gave her a hug and knelled down to her level.

" Let's go before they come back" Emily looked at me in confusion and she saw Alex limping with a bloody nose and bruised arms and legs. I guess I did a number on her. We walked to Kara while she was talking to Alex ( sister). We told Kara that we were going to get something to eat and go home. Kara nodded and said she was going to take watch over national city.

Me and Emily went home had potstickers and chicken lo mein, then after that we got dressed.

I walked into Emily's room and saw her looking in a book. I walked over to her bed.

" Want me to lay with you tonight? "I asked pulling my hair out of my face. She nodded.

I took her in my room and put her on my lap, stroking her hair. I soon went to sleep after that, thinking of new ways to beat Alex Parrish ass.