Why am I feeling that your friend has planned something?

No, you're exaggerating.

I still asked her.

"Sonya? Eros is not coming there, right?" I questioned by narrowing my eyes at her.

"Noo, pfft..not at all, what would he be doing there? He have his own party to attend. I don't think he's coming. Now hurry up, we're getting late" she said.

I hope everything wents well.

With a last glance at mirror we exited my room.

"You are looking so hot. I should have tried on you, your bad"Richie said with a whistle.

I punched his shoulder.

"Oww, you punch like a man" he cried. I once again puched him.

He rubbed his shoulder where I hit him.

I chuckled.

We got seated in the car and drove towards the club.

The club was fully packed with people, loud music was playing, neon lights were making my vision go blind. But still it was fun to be in such an atmosphere.

We entered and reached towards our booth. Where we all got seated and ordered our drinks.

Sonya excused herself from us and left for her touch ups.

"I can't believe you are getting married, our stupid little Scarlett is going to become a wife. Someone selected our stupid friend to get married, God save his poor soul from you" Richie fake cried.

I rolled my eyes.

Such great friends I have.

"Oh shut up" I rolled my eyes.

Soon our drinks arrived so as Sonya, I took a sip of my drink.

"Wow, this drink tastes nice, what is it?" I took another sip.

"Just enjoy the drink babe, don't ask just drink. After all it's your bachelorett party" she winked.

"Hello everyone" a voice came from behind. When I looked there, Anna was standing their grinning.

Sonya waved back and told her to come our way.

I didn't know she was coming? But I didn't invited her so who?

"Me" Sonya said.

Did I said that loud?

"Yup" Sonya said.

Okay.

I got up and hugged Anna.

"Thanks for coming, it meant a lot to me" I smiled at her.

"No problem, I wanted to be here. I was getting bored sitting at home doing nothing" she smiled back.

Look she also gets bored sitting at home.

Everyone is different.

You're not different. You're one of a kind.

Is that a compliment?

Well it's not but you can take it in whatever way you want.

Get lost.

Anna got seated and ordered her drink.

After talking for sometime with Anna, I found she's a very sweet and polite girl, totally opposite of her brother, Eros.

How can anyone be jealous of her?