Case closeeeedd

Okay I'll try to make this author's note short.

Thank you everyone and all na supporters for reading and supporting 😭 this book! I love you all very much!

You can always leave ideas of books you want me to publish... (I have two on the way for two readers)

Anyways shall we get to da fun stuff?

1. Tae was not supposed to be the murderer, Jimin was.

2. It was supposed to be a Taehyung fanfic.

3. I suck at writing about cases so I confused myself half way through the book.

4. It took me forever to find a poison that would inflict a long term poison on Y/N's father.

5. You were supposed to fall for Tae and not Jimminie.

6. I forgot about your family after couple chapters.

7. I also forgot about the woman mentioned at the hospital.

8. To go more in description, Taehyung bribes a nurse (the woman who tricked you) to central power light for a blackout.

9. Tae dresses as a male nurse during he blackout and serves your father the tea.

10. The USB jimin found at Tae's place was his research files of polonium and it's effects.

11. I don't think there's anything else....

P.S. thank you so much for about 180 followers!

P.S.S Thank you so much for 36k on Mismatched!!!!!!!! ❤️❤️ I cant express to you guys how jubilant I am right now 😭😭😭