Case 8

Case 8

*•*•*

Y/N

You walked out to meet Taehyung waiting for you outside of the police station.

"Hey." You said shortly while smiling at him.

He turned around to see your short figure standing beside his tall one.

"Now we share the same weather don't we?" A slight grin appeared on his face.

Realization hit you of the joke you guys made when you were apprehended.

You nodded while grasping the hem of his suit before walking toward the park near the police station.

"Taehyung... I'm out... I'm finally out." You said quietly while slowly starting to cover your face.

He looked quietly at you before embracing you. The feeling of warmth was absent and clothes by the chilly breeze that only nibbled at your skin lightly.

"Don't look at me with that face." You turned around in surprise, pulling out of Taehyung's grasp as if it was glue.

"Oh hey there Prosecutor Park." You said quietly while looking around.

"Guess you're out." He said while sliding his hands into his pockets.

"Thanks to you." You smiled, looking up at him.

Taehyung rushes forward and dragged Jimin to somewhere else as he mouthed "wait" to you.

You nodded and sat down on a bench nearby. After waiting for what seemed like an eternity, you decided to walk around the park. Following the birds like squirrels or sitting by the fountain in remembrance of being a child.

You looked at your reflection in the water, realizing  how you looked similar to a homeles Berger on the streets. Before sighing deeply, you suddenly saw another huge reflection loom over you.

Looking up frantically, you met eyes with none other than the one that had defended you.

"Why hello again you perseverant prosecutor." You said before standing up and swaying back and forth.

You looked around him to see if another tall male figure would soon be striding toward your direction.

"If you're looking for Taehyung, he left first. He wasn't feeling... good." Jimin scratched the back of his neck while looking elsewhere.

You nodded a little disappointed.

"Why- Why do you always seem sorrowful if your soulmate isn't there with you?" He queried while sneering at you in slight disappointment.

You shook your head ferociously, trying to deny any love interests. You stretched your hands and arms straight out to meet his chest, keeping a distance from him.

"No, I don't think it's like that. It's just... he's always been with me. When I was unstable, insecure, in need of help... so I guess it feels odd without him." You tried to tug the oversized sweater down to make your exposed legs warmer.

The sweater indeed, was also Taehyung's.

You fiddled your fingers before Jimin draped something over your head. You took the object off to find a huge jacket full of fur.

When you looked up, there was no trace of him. You looked around aimlessly to no success.

Your body shivered in the cold before swiftly putting on the large jacket that made you look like a dog.

Smells...

"Horrible." You said while covering your nose.

Or maybe it was just you.