Case 9

Case 9

*•*•*

Y/N

You looked up at the Christmas decorations strung across the place.

"Would like help with anything miss?"

You shook your head before looking at the employee only to find it to be Jimin.

"You work here?" You asked while observing his attire, not one seeming to be a work uniform.

He shook his head before looking around the place like you had did.

"I just came to but some decorations for my place. Also a cake for Christmas." He left you to wonder around the store.

You followed him while viewing his choices and selections.

"Mm... I don't recommend that one." You said quietly while he picked up a wreath that gave too much of a old dead fall vibe.

Jimin smirked before placing it down gently. He continued his search picking up different objects.

"No I don't think that ones good either." You continued while viewing the old wooden reindeer and Christmas tree he held up to observe.

Abruptly he turned around to meet your eye. You staggered backwards in surprise before standing up from your bent position.

"Are you a decorations critic or something?" His brows furrowed as you shook your head slightly.

You walked around as you were the lead this time. You picked out some objects that gave of a festive vibe and satisfied you. Emptying them into the basket Jimin was carrying, you looked up and smiled at him.

"If you're picking all this for me, might as well come over and decorate if." He chuckled lightly before you showed a serious expression.

"I meant it as a-" Jimin started but was interrupted by your denial.

"No! I wanna come and help decorate."

He shrugged before checking all the items out and returning home with you.

He parked the car and you followed behind him parking you own car.

"Woah! You live in a house like this?!" You scurried around while examining his house, three stories with four garages, a massive front lawn that had a small fountain, beautiful orchard and stone pathways.

You gasped as he hurriedly opened the front door and signaled you to go in.

Inside was even more shocking with a huge living room, kitchen, office and etc. His stairs were modern black and curved around in a spiral to the second floor.

"Stop drooling and just help me quickly decorate." Jimin took the shopping bags in your hand and placed them on a coffee table.

He opened and spilled out the goodies. You immediately dug straight in, grabbing garlands and hanging them around the place. Across his fireplace, across his bookshelves. Then you snatched the reindeers, mistletoes, sprigs, and stockings and hung them up.

"It feels like there was a Christmas bomb that exploded." Jimin laughed while seeing the mess you created.

It looked festive and perfect for the holiday seasons.

"Care to join me for dinner too?" You looked at him slightly confused at his friendly approach.

"Are you okay?" You asked resting his fever and yours just in case.

"Why are you so friendly today?" You queried.

He shrugged and went over to start the food.

"I'll call Taehyung as well." You chimed while picking up your phone.

Out of no where, he swiftly snatched the phone from your hand.

You looked up to see a dark expression strewn across his face. Taehyung. He had a problem with Taehyung.

"I-" you started but was interrupted by him.

"Sorry, I did lose my cool today. I think you saw a different side of me... unusual. Thanks for helping me... you can leave now." He said sternly with his back turned from you.

You nodded while picking up your jacket, phone and car key hastily, not even saying goodbye, and leaving the house.

"You bipolar piece of bed sheet." You scoffed before walking off into your own car.