Case 13

Case 13

*•*•*

Y/N

"Bullshit!" You cried when seeing that none of the security footages had a suspicious figure passing by.

You knew it wasn't going to be hay easy. Hell, who were you to trust a woman who just walked into the hospital room and acted as if she was on your side. After all, it all seemed to suspicious to you. She just came in and acted as if she knew you.

You groaned heavily in anger while walking back before bumping shoulders with a man. Of course the response you got from him was frightening.

"Hey, watch where you're going." He growled in a low voice as you shrunk down and nodded before sprinting.

To your surprise though, he grabbed you by your shoulder and turned you around swiftly.

Park Jimin.

"Oh, good morning Mr. Park." You said trying to sound normal.

"Don't worry. I wanted to see how you would react if I frightened you a little." Jimin smirked before taking your wrist.

"Let's go now. I'm guessing you were heading to the hospital for investigation?"

It scared how he got it right without even needing hints or explanations.

You nodded as he ran while holding your wrist to follow.

There was silence, and only the sound of the light wind that swayed your hair was audible.

"Mr. Park, I'm sorry." You said finally after hesitating for days now.

"I... I wasn't able to stand by your side to comfort you or to help you when you were there for me. Even after you told me everything that kept you isolated from others, I still hid from you in hesitation." You spoke gently feeling a little embarrassed to say the least.

"Mr. Park-"

"Jimin." He murmured in a barely audible tone.

"What...?" You asked softly noticing both of you had halted.

"Call me Jimin." He avoided your gaze and tried covering his rosy cheeks.

You nodded and hummed in response.

"Maybe after today, could I go over to your place?" You asked with a blank stare not even realizing what you had blurred out.

He peered at you with surprise but eventually nodded.

A moment of silence leading to awkwardness occurred as both of you started to dash to the hospital once again.

*•*•*

You walked out of the hospital with barely any new information found. All you knew was that you couldn't trust the woman you saw today. She wanted to distract you, Why? Could she be the true suspect or would that be too obvious?

Suddenly you heard someone call out your name across the parking lot and noticed Jimin waving to you.

"You gonna go or what?" You nodded reluctantly and hastily walked to him.

"Sorry..." you wishpered while getting in the passenger seat, regretting that you hadn't brought your car to the hospital.

He shook his head saying how you were no burden to him.

"Ji... Jimin... ssi?" You asked awkwardly, unable to mutter out his name only.

"Jimin will do."