Case 10

Case 10

*•*•*

Y/N

"Here." Your mom tossed you a black blouse for you to wear.

You took it and dressed fully in black, tying your hair in a ponytail as well.

"Everyone ready?" Asked your brother waiting impatiently.

Your mother and brother walked out of the house and boarded the car as you trailed behind. You were the one driving since your mother didn't feel well and your brother didn't enjoy it.

Silence loomed in the car when suddenly Taehyung called you.

"You here yet? It's about to start." Taehyung said while you heard light chatter in the background.

"Yeah... soon." You ended the call without his notice and sped up in a hurry.

*•*

Soon arriving, you hurried in as your brother escorted your mother gingerly. You looked for Taehyung in the small crowd of people standing by the front. When reaching there, you saw Tae already standing by the side patiently. You guys met eye contact and grinned at each other sheepishly.

You sat down slowly on the floor and looked at your father's picture leaned on a pile of flowers which broke your heart. Your brother and mother sat as well and the funeral started.

Silence.

Whimpers.

Rustling.

As the funeral ended everyone exited the funeral room and headed to a different one to dine. You slowly sat up looking at your father as you felt a cold hand touch your shoulder.

Looking up, you saw Taehyung warmly smiling down. He sat beside you and your mother as your brother took care of your sobbing mother.

"You okay?" He whispered lightly as you nodded.

While wiping a tear, you left the room and went outside to get some fresh air as Taehyung followed along.

"He was an amazing superhero... not just to you, but to all of us." Taehyung said while grasping your shoulders from your side.

You nodded in agreement but said no words.

"Y/N you're shuttering." He said quietly before taking his winter jacket off and placing it on you.

"Thanks..." you said while digging your hands inside the warm pockets.

You felt a leather material touch your hands suddenly. You took the object out to find it being a glove.

"Here, at least wear this." You said while examining the gloves and handing it to him.

"Oh I've seen those before..." You smiled. "Don't remember where though."

Taehyung smirked before taking it.

"Really? Tell me when you do remember."

He put them on and before you could dig your hands back in, he swiftly grasped it tightly. He interlocked his fingers with yours and swinged them back and forth.

You jumped taken by surprise but felt melted by his adorable actions.

Suddenly your eyes widened as he looked at you full of concern.

"What's wrong?"

You pointed at his gloves and held his hand up to your face.

"I remember." You claimed while holding one of his hand tightly in between both of yours.

"Where?" He asked while giggling.

You let go of his hand and moved back a little to distance yourself, preparing and wishing that what you thought was just a coincidence.

He titled his head and looked down at you with confusion and curiosity.

He waited.

You hesitated.

"I-..." You didn't have the courage to say it.

No. You believed in him. You had to.

...

...

"At court."

A/N

Happpppppy 22nd birthday to our favorite heart shaped rising actor V! We love you TaeTae! 👽🙉❤️

Also a belated birthday to Jin who I couldn't say before! We love you World Wide Handsome!
*smooch*💋

Have the best day! Army loves thou!