Case 19

Case 19

*•*•*

Y/N

You finally gingerly entered courtroom, observing your surroundings.

A copious number of people but that wasn't what mattered to you. The man who was dressed in beige with handcuffs around his wrists caught your attention right away.

"Tae..." you muttered quietly before sitting down in the back.

You watched Jimin sitting down quietly while waiting for the judges verdict. Silence loomed over the room as everyone sat in anticipation.

"Have you reached a verdict?" The judge asked the jury.

"We have, your Honor." The Jury claimed while waiting for signal.

The judge nodded and the jury spoke the final verdict.

"We the jury in the case of (Father's Name) find the defendant guilty of the charge of murder."

When the gavel hit three times, the crowd didn't seem surprised as they probably expected this coming, and so did you.

"Thank you, Jury, for your service today. Court is adjourned." The judge rose up, straddling down the steps and exited the courtroom.

You saw two men take Taehyung away and you saw Jimin exit as well. However, you did not follow anyone out of the courtroom. You stood there seated, while the bustling crowd slowly disappeared.

Looking around, you were now the only one in the courtroom. The silence, the room that only had natural light brightening it made you feel at ease. You walked up to the front and entered through the wooden gate of where the trail was held.

Sliding your fingers along the smooth surface of the tables arranged neatly, you looked back the seat where Taehyung had sat. Where Jimin prosecuted him and won the case. Where the Jury and Judge announced the final verdict.

The grand doors in the back lightly creaked open and you lost in thought didn't notice until a loud voice rang through.

"Miss I believe you can't enter there without permission from an authority." You swiftly turned around from shock and nervousness.

"I'm sorry I-"

Your eyes met Jimin's as he widely smiled at you. The charms in his eyes made you melt as all you could do now was slowly sit down on a table.

"What are you doing?" He walked towards you with a serious expression now.

"I was just lost in thought. Trying to grasp everything about Taehyung now." You smirked while looking over at Jimin who was now standing beside you, one of his arms positioned on the table.

"Were you watching?" His voice lowered and you nodded slightly.

"Only the final verdict though." You replied while tracing his hands.

He quickly moved in front of you, towering over your figure. Your eyes met his as he embraced you in the most comfiest hug. You wrapped your arms around him as well as he whispered lightly into your ear a 'good job'.

You nodded and said the same in a muffled tone while your face buried into his chest.

"You did well. Thank you for holding on and helping me." He said while caressing your hair and back.

You wished this moment would last but he sooner pulled away.

"I'm going to visit Tae tomorrow." You said before the situation would become awkward.

"I'll go with you." He addd while taking your hand and leading you out the courtroom, "And let's visit your father as well."