Case 15

Case 15

*•*•*

Y/N

Taehyung... could he have been a suspect on your list now?

Did he plan a silent murder on your dad in fit of revenge after seeing what tragedy your dad had gotten his family into?

You wondered aimlessly in Jimin's kitchen while tapping aimlessly away at the island. Holding a glass of water in your hand, you dipped it constantly without noticing how much of a distraction you were.

"No way..." you said when Jimin had brought up Taehyung's name.

Jimin was showering and you had contacted your mom that you would stay at a friends house to investigate the case.

"What's wrong?"

Your thought was interrupted by a sudden voice that popped up beside you in the kitchen.You looked up to meet none other than the prosecutor himself

"Mmm just thinking over our findings." You said unsurely while biting your lips in frustration.

"Let's just arrange some stuff and call it a night." Jimin said while smirking at your questioning figure.

"In the kitchen... is that alright with you?" You asked wanting to just get all the thinking done right then and there."

Jimin nodded while listing some new information you guys have just achieved.

"Taehyung is whom we suspect. We're believing that this all may have happened due to his wish to avenge his father, by, well taking his wrath out on your family. Clues: the power outage was intestinal and disconnected by someone at the room. The glove is a man's size and the polonium streak board were used to cause the murder. Oh!, and the culprit was the one who brought the tea from their house." Jimin replayed his memories and you jotted it all down.

"So they're all just basic speculations that we have. Nothing concrete yet, or anything that shows clear evidence Taehyung is the culprit." You sighed heavily with relief while tapping the pen on the notepad.

"By the way Y/N, I found the culprit in two security cameras that you didn't check around the hospital, or so that's what I think." He walked to the living room and plugged in the USB into his laptop, which was connected to the television.

He displayed he two video footages and they both showed a man clothed in black walking suspiciously towards the hospital. When he fast forwarded it to when the man reappeared, this time leaving, you were able to recognize that face.

"Tae..." you said before abruptly putting your hand to your mouth.

"It's him isn't it?" Jimin said while stroking his chin in a thinking position.

"Did you notice anything else?" He suddenly asked as you tried to piece together everything once again.

"Mmm... no?" You murmured, unsure of what Jimin saw that you didn't.

"Watch again. Precisely. Look it his hands to be exact." Jimin said before replaying the footage.

"He has black gloves on, the pair used as evidence..."

Jimin fast forwarded the tape again and you paid close attention towards the footage.

"And... and he doesn't have them on anymore." You said feeling a chill run down your spine.

"Yup. And see the time on the bottom right corner?" Jimin asked again pointing to the screen this time.

"It's the approximate hours before and of the blackout that occurred in the hospital."

You looked up to meet Jimin's eyes technically smirking themselves at the crucial evidence he had spotted.

"Not Tae... please." You whispered under your breath while clasping your hands together.