Case 12

Case 12

*•*•*

Y/N

You visited the hospital early in the morning, already having prepared breakfast for both your younger brother and your mother.

"Hi good morning. I'm just here to ask what day the blackout that took place this month happened." You asked when arriving at the front desk.

"Good morning mam. The blackout this month happened on the 3rd of October." The nurse claimed while flipping through her files.

"Did you perhaps take note of someone suspicious medicating a patient?... sort of drugging him off the regular schedule?" You asked curiously.

Jimin wasn't going to take action soon and the only person right now who could take action was only you.

"All nurses and doctors were hectic and chaos was spread around the hospital because of the sudden blackout. No one was able to keep track of any suspicious behavior that day. But during your visit today, if you do find something wrong, don't hesitate to contact any employee you see around." The nurse said while faking a smile in annoyance.

You nodded.

"Umm... lastly, could I visit the room where Mr. Y/L/N last resided in?"

The nurse nodded while guiding you to the room and leaving afterward.

You walked inside seeing an empty bed that was neatly folded. You touched the bed and sat down beside it looking at it.

Suddenly, you heard the door open making your head turn in sudden.

"Oh nice to meet you." A nurse said as she entered.

You stood up immediately bowing down slightly.

"I came here to speak to you about... that day." The nurse muttered slowly while approaching you.

She grasped your two hands and looked intently at your eye.

"I was in charge of your father, taking care of him." She said preparing herself for the worst thrash that could ever be thrown toward her.

Instead, you just stood still wanting to know anything you could.

She sighed heavily before continuing.

"That day of the blackout, every nurse and doctor ran around hectically while trying to charge the back up generator. I was already finished tending to the other patients and was about to visit your father when suddenly the lights went out." She sat you in the bed while she sat beside you still holding your hands.

"As I made my way slowly to your fathers room, I saw someone dressed solely in black. Unable to make out the clear shape, I just figured it was one of the family members, but after entering the room, I found there to be a cup of tea and your father already awake." She ran her hands over the bedside table, the area the cup of tea was on.

She frowned while tapping the table irritably.

"I asked your father who the person was and he replied laughingly, 'Miss, wasn't it you who handed me that cup of tea?' I shook my head ferociously while taking the cup of tea and smelling it, finding it to be an unusual aroma."

You tightened your grip and formed fists while muttering to your face outrageously.

"I took it immediately to test it and see, finding there to be a certain mineral powder mixture combined into the tea bag. And... it was definitely poison."

*•*•*

You ran, out of breath, to visit different apartments near the hospital, seeming to be unaffected by the blackout oddly.

Try checking out the security cameras around the area near the hospital. That day, only the hospital lost power and nothing else. You could probably track the person in different CCTVs if they had cake to be hospital. Good luck.