How I Met Your Father

Start from the beginning

"Yes! The park is empty and all mine!" Exclaimed a cheerful voice. Adrien heard footsteps approaching him fast. Finally, a boy about his age appeared before him covered in a blue rain coat.

"Huh?" The boy said, looking at Adrien in bafflement. "Wait!" His eyes widened. "Y-YOU'RE A-ADRIEN A-AG-AGRESTE!" He exclaimed. "Wait, ARE YOU CRYING?!" He pointed at Adrien's face.

Adrien shoved his finger away and wiped the tears from his eyes. "NO!" He roared.

"DON'T HURT ME!" The boy exclaimed and cowered.

Adrien rolled his eyes. "And why would I?"

"Because you're Adrien Agreste, the school bully?"

Adrien scoffed, "Whatever, just don't mention this to anyone." He said, sending a death glare at the raven haired boy.

He just raised a brow at the blonde, "Uh-huh...Hmmmm...you're not that bad.." The raven haired boy smiled.

Adrien looked at him with wide eyes. "Wha-what?!" He stammered.

"I'm Nino, by the way!" Nino grinned.

"I-i didn't ask?" Adrien tilted his head. He was confused by the sudden change of Nino's attitude. Or he wasn't used to anyone speaking to him like this.

"But I would've told you anyway!" Nino grinned. "So tell me, what you doing here all by yourself? You look like someone stole your favourite toy!"