chapter 22: Final.....

Katelyn's POV

Aphmau had asked me and KC to her cabin. "Ok girls....I want one of you to be my brides mates...But I don't now which one of you....." She said looking down. KC told me something earlier about this. We looked at each other and nodded. "you could pick both of us?" I said smiling at KC. She got happier, Looked up, and screamed! "YESSSSS YESSSSS I CAN HAVE TWO!!!!!" She screamed as me and KC giggled.

Aphmau said that Aaron also had to pick a best man. She said hes stuck between Garroth, Travis, Zane, Lorance, or Dante! And I don't know how to help him. He could ask 2 of them as Aphmau can pick 2 then he should be able to.

We told him this and he liked it. He picked Zane and Travis. That means KC gets to walk with her boyfriend down the aisle with their arms locked but I have to do the same with Travis! Why World WHY!

Zane's POV

Aaron asked me and Travis to be his best men. We both said yes. Aphmau's brides mates are KC and Katelyn. Thats good for both me and Travis. "hey you excited?" I said walking into our cabin. "Of course!" She said happily jumping up and down. I kissed her. "Your coming with me right." I said smiling with my hands on her hips. "Hehe well who else would kawaii~Chan go with!" She said happily. "Touche" I said looking up. She just giggled.

We had to leave in 3 more days. It was so fun but we did have to leave. Me and KC got so used to living at the same house from the trip that we moved in with each other! After Aph and Aaron wedding though. Of course. It was a fun part of my life. Along with with more good times later.

I finished the book! I hope you liked it I really did! I will be writing a Daze book soon! If you don't know that is Baze x Dottie. The word count for the last chapter was 350. Goodbye every people!