Chapter 9: Ha!

Kawaii~chans POV

They scream SO loud! Me and Zane~Sempai stopped and so did the screams. " Haha! You guys are fun to mess with you know that! Haha" Zane~Sempai said laughing to the point ware he's out of breath.

"Well I want to continue the game of truth or dare so Garroth! Truth or Dare!" Aaron~Kun said smirking at Garroth~Kun. "Dare! I ain't Chicken!" He yelled happily. "Ok I DARE you to kiss Lorance!" Aaron~Kun said smirking at both Lorance~Kun and Garroth~Kun. "Oh thank you Aaron!" Katelyn~Samma screamed starring at them happily.

The 2 looked at each other and backed away. "Boys you have to do it!" I said happily about to pull out my phone to take many pictures!

Zane's POV

They got closer and closer till their lips touched and then they both flung back! " Best Dare Ever Aaron!" I yelled happily starring at my brother and his best friend wipping off their tongues.

"Thanks for that Aaron. Now it's your turn!" Lorance screamed pointing at Aaron. "Ohhhh!" Travis and Dante yell at the same time. "Really you to." Katelyn said annoyed. "Aaron! Truth.....Or.......Dare!" Lorance said happily. "Dare! There would be nothing I won't do!" Aaron said smiling and crossing his arms.

"Oh the dare I have you will both like and hate!" Lorance said getting up. He left. About 5 minutes later he came back with to plates full of wiped cream. "You are going to smash this in you face and Zane's" Lorance said smiling. "Why me!" I screamed. " You because you laughed at us so you get it to." He said handing the 2 plates to Aaron

We all stood up and walked outside. Aphmau didn't want cream in her new house. "Three.....Two.......ONE!!" Lucinda screamed as Aaron smashed wiped cream in both of our faces. "Woh! Ok!" I said wipping some off my eye. Aaron whispered that he was going to kiss Aph like this and I should do it to with KC. I nodded. He walked up to Aph and me Kawaii~chan. We both kissed them. "AHHHH!!" They both screamed as me and Aaron laughed and gave each other a high five.

Hey you read up to hear! I hope you thought that was funny. It really made me laugh as I was writing it😁 Sorry this story has been really cheesy but i'm 11 what can I say! Sorry that the chapters are shorter. I have things to do. That word count for today was 431. Goodbye every people👍