chapter 15: that was scary

Zanes POV

They would NOT stop screamming. I just grabbed KC hopeing she would stop and she did. The others did the same.

Later that night I was woken up by KC standing next to my bed. "Can Kawaii~Chan sleep here please. The story really sceared her!" She said saddly. "Of corse KC. Here." I said moving farther to the side. "Thanks Zane~Sempai!" She said happily.

The nxt morning I woke up to her snuggled agenst my side and her head on my chest. Shes so cute when he sleeps. I got up and got ready.

"Good morning Zane.....Wares your mask!?!?" Katelyn, who was rhe first one out there, said. "WHAT!" I screamed looking down. I ran inside to get it. As I got there I found KC awake with my mask on. "Hehe!" She giggled with my black mask over her mouth. "Forgetting something Zane~Sempai!" She said standing up. "Can I have it?" I asked hopping she will give it to me. "You will have to kech me first!" She yelled in first person! Wow.

She ran out of the capin the the camp fire. She ran right into one of the others cabins. It was Aphmau and Aarons! "Aphmau~Sempai! HELP!" She screamed hidding behind Aph. "Kawaii~Chan took my mask!" I yelled trying to get her. "Hahaha! You guys are adorable!" Aph said happily.

I finally got KC to give my mask back!

Kawaii~chans POV(Kawaii~chan wont do kun samma or sempai in her head along with not a talking in 3d person.)

Zane made me give him the mask back. But I had fun while it lasted....
"Theres a BEACH!" Aphmau screamed jumping out of Aarons car. They went out looking. "Really! There is!" I screamed happily. "Yeah. Me and Aph found it while we were oit looking to see what there was to do." Aaron said shutting his car door.

Theres a BEACH! Ha I thought I could have another twist! But anyway thanks for reading and props to you if you resd this far in the story. I mean that. I have to make dinner now so the word cound is 367. Goodbye every people!