Chapter 8: Crap!

Dante's POV didn't think that was coming did you.

"What just happened?!?!" Nicole asked as we all starred at the 2. "Um....Hehe....Whoops...." Kawaii~chan said with a nervous smile on her face. "Can someone explain to me about that!" I asked starring and Zane. "Well um that's what this party was for to tell everyone but....Were.....Dating!!" Zane said loudly.

After that we all congratulated them and got back to the game. "Nicole! Truth or dare!" Katelyn said crossing her arms. "Um..Hm...Truth! Nicole said with confidence. " Chicken!!" Aphmau and Aaron yell. "Don't be a chicken Nicole!" I said. She squinted at me. "Fine! Dare!" She screamed "ok let's see.." Katelyn said putting her hand on her chin. "Kawaii~chan got one!" Kawaii~chan said standing up. She went to Katelyn and whispered something in her ear. "Haha that's good KC!" Katelyn yelled!

"Ok Nicole I dare you to tell us who you like. And if there here you have to kiss them!" Katelyn said turning around to give Kawaii~chan a high five. "Um no..?" Nicole said blushing. "You have to do it." Travis said smirking at Nicole. Nicole said nothing. She stood up and walked to me. She sat down next to me. She grabbed my head and kissed me! "Well I was not expecting that!" I heard Aphmau yell.

Zane's POV

Nicole stopped kissing Dante and sank into her chair blushing a dark shade of pink. Dante had a scarlet red face. We all just sat there until Dante snapped out of it. He made Nicole sit up and said nothing. "I'm so sorry Dante I di-" She was cute off by being kissed again by Dante. We continued the game.

"Ok I got something! Zane truth or dare!" Aphmau screamed pointing at me. "Um truth." I said. "Ok good because I need truth. Tell us how you and kawaii~chan got together!"

"Un ok. KC came over early in the morning cause she was bored. I was too so I let her in. We watched TV for a while. We kissed. You happy." I said annoyed. Katelyn Aph Lorance and Garroth stared at us with starry eyes. "Are you guys ok?" Lucinda asked starring at them.

"Yah were fine we just got....Distracted." Garroth said. I smirked at KC and she nodded. I kissed her. The 4 screamed.

(Hey everyone! I did some others ships in this chapter😏 Sorry I haven't really posted in a while I kinda forgot about this story.....Whoops. but I wrote today right. The word count was 436. Goodbye every people!😊)