Chapter 6: To be messed with

Zane's POV

Me and kawaii~chan walk down the stairs ready to play around and mess with Katelyn and Aph. "You ready" I whispered in Kawaii~chans ear just loud enough for her to hear and she nodded.

So first I sat down on the one side of the couch. Then Kawaii~chan snuggled next to me and nuzzled her head into the side of my torso.

Aphmau and Katelyn didn't break yet but they were very close. When I noticed that I made it clear to KC. Then she sat up and we kissed! That was the point ware we heard two very loud and obnoxious screams coming from the side of us.

It was about 3:00 so it really wasn't to late so there was the doorbell. Then all of a sudden burst in Garroth and Lorance! Me and KC didn't have time to pole back so they saw us. "Woops....." We both said at the same time.

Garroth's POV

When me and Lorance burst in I saw KC and Zane kiss like what. "What the.....No time! APH WE HAVE A PROBLEM" I yell still a bit confused. They were both blushing to. "Aphmau! We lost the remote to the TV back at our house!" Lorance yelled as I nod in agreement at his statment. "Hahaha!" Laughed Zane still super blushy. "Really you two." Katelyn said sounding annoyed.

"YES! ITS A TRADEDY ISINT IT!" Me and Lorance screamed at the four. "Lorance~Kun and Garroth~Kun need to call down. Hehehe" Kawaii~chan said also laughing at us. How dare all of you for laughing at such a horrible moment.

"What did we do!?!?" I asked the 4. Wait before we go on with our problem.....What was going in here. Lorance said starring at KC and Zane as the 2 start the blush. Out of the corner of my eye I could see a smiling Katelyn and a fangirling Aphmau. "Yah you 2 what WAS going on here." Katelyn said obviously trying to get then even more nervous then they already were.

"We didn't even know. They just walked down the stairs and that started happening." Aphmau said taking a break from fangirling. "Hehe" Kc said sounding pretty nervous.

Looks like Katelyn got what she wanted. "Were......D-d-d-dating.." Zane said looking as red as a tomato. "WHAT!!!!" The four of us yelled. "Woooooohoooooo!" Aphmau and Katelyn screamed. Did Katelyn really just do that with Aph! Hm. Surprising!

Me and Lorance looked at each other very confused. "Who and the what now!" I said happily to my baby brother and KC! Lorance had no words. Literally he said nothing.

Zane's POV

Garroth just stood there like an idiot. Well he is one but jezz..."Anyway....What did we di about the remote thing!" Lorance said to break the silence. "Come on guys were gonna go and help you find it." Aphmau said walking to the door with Garroth and Lorance. "Do we have to" katelyn said complaining. "Yes no let's go!" Aphmau said. Katelyn got up and the 4 left and they were leaving us two alone in the may I said very quiet house. So we just did the normal of watching TV until they got back.

You did it! You read up to here. I know up till here it is really cheesy but I hope the things I tried making funny actualy turned out funny. If they did then WOO!!! But if they didn't then......WAA!!! But anyway the word count for today would be 609😁. I know this was a long chapter but goodbye every people! 😊