chapter 19: More....

Zane's POV

After telling Gene about me and KC, we told him a bit more. More as in everything! Even about when Garroth and Lorance bursting into Aphs house because they lost there remote. "Did you really?" Gene said starring at them like they were crazy. "Yes....but we walked into Kawaii~Chan and Zane kissing though!" Garroth said starring at us smiling. We both blushed. 

Later that night, we were having our normal camp fire. Gene had left. He said he had to get something from his camp site. He came back about 20-30 minutes later with someone else. It was Sasha! They got out of the car and walked to the fire. "Sasha!?!?" we all said at the same time. "Did you guys really think I would be here without Sasha and Zenix!" Gene said sitting down and with Sasha sitting next to him. "Well I guess not." Lucinda said. 

"But I did come for a reason!" Sasha said pulling her phone out. "Look!" She said giving the phone to me as I was closes to her. I looked at her wallpaper and smiled. Everyone got up and gathered around me. It was a picture of her and Gene kissing! Their DATING! Haha put my other ships in there

I handed her phone back to her and we just sat there smiling at them, until KC broke the silence be screaming. "CONGRATS!!" KC screamed. "Your not the only new couple!" Aaron said looking at me and KC. "Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you! Zane and Kawaii~Chan are dating." Gene said happily starring at us. I kissed KC. "Wow! I did not see that coming." Sasha said smiling at us. "And Zane, you don't look like you hate us!" Sash said looking at me. "Gene made it clear that i don't have to hate you three anymore." I said looking at Gene and smiling. "Well you dd the impossible!" Sasha said happily. 

Each of us showed them which cabin was which just in case they needed any one of us. After that Gene and Sasha left. They needed to get back to Zenix. 

The next morning I woke up first. I walked outside and started the fire. KC had come out to. "Good morning Zane~Sempai!" She said as she pulled my mask down, kissed me and sat down. I had to pull it back up. "Morning! How did you sleep last night?" I said sitting down next to her. "Good!" She said happily. It took about 20 minutes for all of them to get out here. 

I finally wrote a longer chapter! are you proud of me mom! Haha. As you can see I ship Sasha and Gene! I now their super cute! But anyway thank you for reading this chapter. The word count is 467. Goodbye every people!