Chapter 17: Whats up!

Dantes POV

Me and Nicole were just swimming when I saw someone who looked like someone I have seen before. "Nicole. Does that person look familiar to you?" I said looking next me. I pointed to the figure and she agreed with me.

We walked out of the water and toward the figure. "Wait......GENE!" I screamed running to my big brother. "What DANTE!" He said hugging me. "Hey ware have you been?" I said as he let go of me. "Hm places." He said with a smile. "I missed ya little bro!" He said happily. "Same!" I said happily.

Kawaii~chans POV

Me and Zane were walking back to the others. They were all weirdly in a group. "Whats happening?" I said as me and Zane walked up to everyone else. "Hey Kawaii~Chan.......Zane" Gene said with a smirk. "Oh no! Ugh!" Zane said. "Its fine Zane~Sempai" I said kissing him on the cheek. "Sempai.....and did she just kiss you Zane!" Gene said being sly.

Zanes POV

Oh why is he here! Plus KC just kissed me! Thia is not good. "Oh hehe! Im his girlfriend!" KC said giving me a small peck on the lips. "Oh well then." He said with a smile. Oh no. Hes gonna say something now. "Congrats! Really!" Gene said acually sounding sincere.

"Hehe see Zane~Sempai. That wasnt bad." KC said into my ear. I smiled and kisses her for head.

We all walked back home along with Gene next to Dante. As we were walking back it got somewhat dark. Aaron set the fire up again and Lucinda grabed marshmallows.

"Ok anyone got a story!?!?" Dante said sitting down. "Instead of a story. Could you guys tell me whats been going on?" Gene said sitting next to Dante. "Sure!" Aph said.

Hey I finally did make a next chapter! Be happy to because I ether did it today or in a nother month! The word count is 332. Goodbye every people!