chapter 10: Camping?

Zane's POV

After that wiped cream thing, me, Aaron, Aph, and KC had to change. Everyone went home and went to sleep. We stayed out longer then expected.

The next morning KC came over with cupcakes! We ate cupcakes and watched MLH at my house till we both got a text. My was from Aaron and KCs was from Aph. "That's weired. KC did you get the same thing." I asked looking at Kawaii~chan

"Aphmau~Sempai asked me to come over at 2." She said putting her phone down. "I got the same thing from Aaron." I said turning my phone off and putting down. "Well it's 12 so maybe we can ask them about it.

                            At 2

When we got there I asked Aaron if he knew what was going on. He just shrugged. Aph brought a chair to the living room and stood on it. It really didn't make her much taller then us but she tried.

"Ok everyone! You are hear because I have an announcement! On Friday..... drumroll please." Aph said as we started hitting our knees so it sounded like drums. "We will be CAMPING FOR 2 WEEKS!!" She screamed. "REALLY!!" KC yelled happily.

"We need to pack! It's WEDNESDAY!" Travis yelled out. Everyone ran to there houses but KC dragged me upstairs. " What outfit will Kawaii~chan ware!" KC screamed looking through her closest. "Give me some choices and I can help." "Ok!" Kawaii~chan screamed grabbing 3 outfits out of her closest.
Outfit 1:

Outfit 2:

And outfit 3:

And outfit 3:

"What do you think

"What do you think." She said nervously. The 1st one is nice but I like the 2nd one. "I like the 2nd one but it's your choice KC." I said sitting down on the bed next to KC. "Thank you Thank you Zane~Sempai!" She said as she hugged me. "I have 5o gi and pack to KC."

I said standing up. "Ok. Bye." She said standing up. "First" I said walking to her. I kissed her and left. As I walked down the street I heard a squealing KC from her bedroom. " Haha. She's so cute." I said walking back to my house.

Hi everyone! I have nothing to say today so the word count is 377. Goodbye every people.