Chapter 4: uh...

Aphmau's POV

      Zane and kawaii~chan asked us why we were hear. "Care to explain you 2." Zane said to me and katelyn. "No!" We both said at the same time. Kawaii~Chan looked like she was gonna take her claws out so we kinda broke.

"We asked kawaii~chan ware she was when she got home and she told us she wasn't gonna say so me and Aph disided to fallow her today to see ware she was going." Katelyn said nervously. "Yah but then you found us so that back fired." I said looking ashamed.

"When did you realize we were hear by the way?" Katelyn asked confused. "I saw the to of Katelyns head from the corner of my eye 5 minutes ago." Zane said smirking at katelyn. ".....whoops....." Katelyn said blushing.

Zane's POV

Aphmau and katelyn left and me and KC went on with the date. "That was funny. Have to talk to them while their in a bush. Haha!" Kawaii~Chan said happily to me. "I know right. Ha they thought they could hide from me." I said changing my voice to sound like a super hero. "Well they thought wrong!" Kawaii~chan said giggling.

After the date I walked her back to her house. It was about 9:00pm. I said good night and kissed her forehead. After that her face had a scarlet red color. She then ran into the house as fast as she could.  I laughed and walked to my house. When I got home someone asked me" ware were you boy."  Garroth has a house key for Zane's house so.....Yah. The voice startled me because it wasn't Garroth. It was Aaron. I turned on the living room light to see Aaron, Garroth, Travis, Dante, and Lorance sitting on my couch. "I was out..." I said trying to cover myself. " You were out alone." Dante said a little sassy.

"Yes....Yes I was." I said crossing my arms. "Then why are you coming back at 9:00 night." Garroth said starring at me."uhmm....." I couldn't think of another excuse. "We also saw you and kawaii~chan walking back and dropping her off at her house." Aaron said like he was a police officer. "I saw her at the mall and she didn't want to walk my her self to her house so I walked with her." I said studdering a bit. "Little brother. Tell the truth." Garroth said. "If I tell you will you guys leave." I said a little annoyed. They all shook there heads yes.

I started to tell them what happened. "Ok first, I yesterday morning kawaii~chan came over and we watched tv. After a while we.....Kissed." I said feeling like I should not of just admitted that. "Oooohhhh!" That all said loudly. I told them the rest of the story and they went to their separate houses and left me alone. Finally.

I turned the TV on and watched MLH until I fell asleep.

Hey you made it. Thank you for reading this. 2:11 on a school day and I stuck at home with the flu!😥 Everything hurts! Ugh. Well anyway the word count today was 532. Goodbye every people