Chapter 3: the date

3rd person POV

The next morning kawaii~chan woke up found a cute pink and white floral dress that looked super cute.

She put her hair in a ponytail with a bow and went down stairs. As she was putting her pink heals on katelyn and Aphmau started asking her questions. "Ware are you going lookin all pretty." Aphmau said all sassy.

"NOWARE! But it's possible that when Kawaii~Chan gets back she will tell you 2. " Kawaii~chan said walking out the door. "You ready to fallow her Aph" katelyn asked Aphmau with a little smile. "Of corse I am Katelyn!" Aphmau screamed as she was running to get her shoes on.

When Kawaii~chan got to the mall she was greeted by Zane who was also just walking in. "Ready Zane~Sempai!" Kawaii~chan said very enthusiasticly.

Aphmau's POV

"Ok katelyn! I see her and.....ZANE!" I screamed and then started fangirling. "What ware!?" Katelyn asked and I pointed to them. She then started ti silently fangirl but she didn't hide it to well. While we were watching we saw something. It made us both scream so loud they almost hered us.

Pretend that it was not snowing and they were outside of the mall

I looked at katelyn and smirk at her. " I mean um......Cool." she said trying to hide that she just screamed.

"Come on katelyn they went inside" I said as we ran to the door.

Kawaii~Chans POV

As we were walking along Zane~Sempai stopped me and whispered something into my ear. "Aphmau and katelyn are behind us and fallowing." He whispered. "Really" I said quietly. "Let's give them what they want. They ship us so all we have to do is kiss." Zane said smiling evilly. "Ok but I want to do something. I will wave to them and then you kiss me so 1 they know we know there here. And they will scream and embarrass themselves." I said also with an evil smile. "I like the way you think Kawaii~Chan." Zane~Sempai said happily. I waved at them and them Zane~Sempai kissed me. We broke the kiss and we hered them scream. We just stood there and laughed.

Zane's POV

Me and kawaii~chan walked the 2 still fangirling. "Do you two want to explain yourselves." I asked the 2. "......No....." They both said at the same time.

Hello everyone! This story is really stupid but I wanted to make katelyn not hate Zane from the bottom of her hart so yah. The word count for this part is 436.Goodbye every people.