chapter 12: Fun at camp

Hi my phone broke so i will be on my laptop for a little while till i get a new one, but anyway read on!

Zanes POV

After we all got settled in, we had a camp fire. KC was sitting on the bench. it was dark and we were about to all sit down at the camp fire. Aaron had already made one and everyone was out there except me. I walked out of the cabin quietly. 

As I walked down the stairs i put my finger to my mask telling them to be quiet so I could scare KC. They all smiled and nodded. I walked up carefully and then....."BOO!" I yelled grabbing  the back of her arms. "Ahhh! ZANE~SEMPAI!!" KC screamed as the rest of us laugh. I sat down next to her and kissed her. "Sorry KC I got an chance to scare you so I took it!" I said putting my arm around her. She made a cat face at me and smiled.

We all went to bed a little scared from Aaron and Garroths scary story. 

The next morning I woke up to KC snuggled against my chest. I didn't want to wake her up so I slowly moved her head from the top of my chest and moved her hands from below her head. I brushed my teeth and got changed. When i got out of the cabin most of them were already out there. only KC and Lucinda were awake. 

"How did you sleep Zane?" Aphmau asked as i sat down on the bench. "Good. the beds are nice." I said smiling. 'Were is Kawaii~Chan?" Katelyn asked trying to light the fire. "Shes asleep in my bed. I woke up to KC snuggled against my chest." I said as Katelyn Aph Garroth and Lorance stared at me with starry eyes. Thats normal.

After about 20 minutes KC walked outside. "How was cuddling with Zane Kawaii~Chan" Aphmau said smiling. KC blushed. "The story that Aaron~Kun and Garroth~Kun told scared Kawaii~chan. So she went to be with Zane~Sempai." She said sitting down next to me. "Aww your cute." I said kissing her cheek. 

Me and KC had an idea that we could all go hiking, and we did. We all did.

Hey you made it to the end of the chapter! Like i said my phone broke. Its really cracked. well mostly because it was broken so i through it on the sidewalk outside! Whoops! But anyway today's word count is 416! Goodbye every people!