chapter 11: Bunk mates.

Aphmau's POV

Ok I have figured out who will have a cabin with who. Me and Aaron, Travis and Katelyn, Kawaii~chan and Zane, Dante and Nicole, Lorance and Lucinda, and Garroth and Cadenca. I organized them by my ships. Hehe! Ok! It Friday and I have told everyone to meet at the mall. I better get going. Kawaii~chan went with Zane and Katelyn found Nicole and went with her. I guess it's just me then.

At the mall

When I got there everyone was all ready there. We headed of on a bus that I rented for these 2 weeks. "Ok guys I have your cabin mates ok!" I said standing up. "I put each of you with who I ship you with. Aaron is with me! Of corse. Kawaii~chan and Zane, Travis and Katelyn, Garroth and Cadenca, Lorance and Lucinda, And Dante and Nicole!" I said happily. "You ship me and Travis!" Katelyn screamed.

Travis smirked at her. I quietly fangirled.

Zane's POV

Kawaii~chan fell asleep on my shoulder. She's so cute. I got tired to so I placed my head carefully on Kawaii~chan trying not to wake her up.

I woke up to a flash of light. Aphmau and Katelyn were taking pictures of us. "Really guys!" I groned. "Oh sorry Zane. You guys are SO cute though!" Aphmau said scrolling through the pictures she took. Katelyn nodded in agreement. "Guys be quiet! KC is sleeping." I said putting her hair.
"Sorry! But.....Cute!" They screamed. "Huh! What was that!" KC said in a sleepy voice. I glared at the girls. Lucky for me we were there.

We got off the bus and I changed the two till they ran into a cabin on the end of a long line of cabins. There probably our cabins. I went in. It was so nice. "I like this cabin." I through out loud. "This one is yous and Kawaii~chans!" Aphmau said walking in from the kitchen.

Me and KC picked the rooms we wanted. There were only 2 put I let her get first pick.

Hey every one you read to the end of my chapter. Do you like the camp thing😋. It was fun thinking of it. The word count for today was 385. Goodbye every people!