Chapter 21: Really!

Aphmau's POV

After me and Aaron screamed, Nicole, Kawaii~Chan and Lucinda screamed at the top of their lungs! "Congratulations!!" They all screamed coming up to hug us. Kawaii~Chan really wanted an explanation, so Aaron told them all what had happened. After that I showed them all the ring too! This was such a fun day for us!

"That's SO CUTE!" Kawaii~Chan screamed happily almost falling over. "That was a wonderful story though!" Lucinda said happily looking at us. Aaron kissed my head. 

After that we all went back to doing what they were doing. Gene had told me that Kawaii~Chan stole Zane's mask again. "Man I wish I was here for that!" I said snapping then smiling. "Well I think being proposed to is better then seeing something like that!" Travis said. "Heh!" I giggled at Travis's statement. 

"She ran into the cabin, kissed me, and ran right back out!" Zane said looking at Kawaii~Chan. "hehe...." She giggled looking up at him. "HAHAHAH!" I laughed with a huge smile. "When he ran out of the cabin Zenix said, Wht did you get him stuck or something!, as it took him a few minutes to come back out!" Lorance said sitting down. We all laughed except for Zane who looked pretty angry at most of us. Mostly Lorance though!

Travis's POV

This is SO amazing! Our best friends are getting married! "I can't wait for the wedding!" Katelyn said happily in our cabin that night. "Would you go with me ~♡" I said with a smile. She was so close to punching me but she calmed herself but still slapped me. "Well that better them being punched!" I said happily.

Hey you finished! I was watching a bad pickup line video and I almost had Travis say something bad! But thank Irene I didn't! The word count is 306. Goodbye every people!