chapter 13: Hiking

Zanes POV

We all got ready to take our hike. I had told everyone to go and me and KC would be there soon. "What did Zane~Sempai want to tell Kawaii~Chan." KC asked as I closed the door behind me. I kissed her and said quietly "I I Love you Kawaii~Chan." I said blushing bright red. She kissed me. "Kawaii~Chan loves Zane~Sempai to!" She said blushing too. "Lets go find the others." I said walking out the door. 

Took us a few minutes but we got to the others. "KC needed her water bottle just in case." I said smiling at her. She smiled back. They all just shrugged it off and kept walking. "There is a....SNAKE!" Aphmau yelled jumping onto Aaron. "Calm down Aph. Thats a snake that wont hurt you. See. It already left." Aaron said putting aphmau down. We got to the end of the trail and started back down. 

"I'll beat you back to the camp fire." I said to KC in her ear. Zane~Sempai is on!" She said running down. I ran right up next to her then past her. I got down then a few secants later she was down to. "I win!" I yelled and jumped around with my arms in the air. KC was giggling beside me. " lest go start the camp fire so when they all get back we will be ready for them." I said getting some wood.

They got back about 10 minutes after we got the fire started. "What was that you to!" Aphmau asked sitting down at her normal spot around the camp fire. "I told her that I would beat her down and she said she could do it to so we ran." i said holding KCs hand. 

"Cuteeeee!" Katelyn and Aphmau said starring at us. Yeah thats weird coming from Katelyn. KC went to bed early that night. "Goodnight! Love you Zane~Sempai." KC said as everyone perked up. "Love you!" I yelled looking behind me as she went in the cabin. "Um....Did you just say what i think you said Zane!" Garroth said starring at me with a huge smile on his face. "Um.....Oh no!" I said face palming myself. 

I got no words so the word count is 388. Goodbye every people.