Chapter 1: A Visitor

(Aphmau's POV)

I woke up to a smiling Kawaii~chan in my face of our new house.

"Yes Kawaii~chan" I said almost hitting her in the face as I try to wake up. Kawaii~chan gets off me and stands strait up. "Oh kawaii~chan is sorry Aphmau~sempai. I didn't mean to startle you if she did but she's bord and the house is still pretty empty!" Kawaii~Chan said happily to me as I try to go back to sleep.

"Go wake Zane up Kawaii~chan" I said. "OKAY" she screamed as she ran down the stairs and out the front door and slams it behind her.

Zane's POV

I was just sitting on my couch watching MLH( My Little Horses) when I heard a knock on my door. I quickly turned the TV off and ran to the door. I saw who was out side and sight. I opened the door and said" what do you what kawaii~chan." I just barely saw it but it was there! She blushed because I had just woken up about 20 minutes ago and I didn't have a shirt on. "K-kawaii~chan was wondering if she could s-stay with you this morning! Kawaii~Chan is bord!" Kawaii~chan said blushing a now bright red.

"You know what. Sure but only because I'm also bord." I said stepping aside so kawaii~chan could walk in. "YAY" kawaii~Chan screamed as she ran into my house. I went over to turn on the tv and I forgot I hane MLH on. When I turn the TV on the colorful pony's poped up on the screen. I emedietly turned it back of. Kawaii~chan giggled but then she said softly "Zane~sem...KUN! Y-y-you can turn i-it back on and kawaii~chan will watch it with you!"

Really and you won't juge or tell anyone. "I promise!" Kawaii~Chan yelled.

Thank you so much for reading this far. I know there will likely not alot of people that will read it but I really enjoyed it but I need to sleep now! It's 1 in the morning! Goodbye everypeople and followers.😊 Plus there was 370 words!