Chapter 30- Not Just A Bias

"I had to make an entrance", Jin said as he sat down beside me. "I'm embarrassed now everyone will see how I look."

"That is a problem..."

"Exactly!" I stuffed my face into a pillow. "Now everyone will see how beautiful my girlfriend is!"

"Girlfriend?" He nodded his head.

"Jin I thought-"

"Did you not wait for me?"

"Of course I did I just thought we would take things-" That's when he cut me off by kissing me.

"I've been dying and waiting too long todo that." I smiled "So what do we do?" He pulled into his chest and his scent came over me like a wave to a surfer.

"Now we can be together until the end of time."

"Jin."

"Hm?" He looked at me with his soft big eyes. I could fall for him all over again.

"What made you want to talk to me? I was a just a fan."

"You're the most beautiful girl I've ever met no offense to the other army's they're beautiful too but you, you're something else."

I still remember that day, I couldn't believe it.

"Something just drew me to you." He said as I got even cozier in his arms. "You like it there huh?"

"Shut up or I'll break your arm." He lightly laughed and hugged me tighter.

"I guess you're not just my bias anymore."

"Well I'd hope I'm not, I promised each day I'll make you love me."

"And you've done just that."

THE END