Chapter 26- Wedding Day

Today's the day I watch the love of my life get married. Is he really the love of my life? Yes he is and he's getting married right before my eyes.

After I made the statement I want to say about 70% of press believed it. The other 30% still thinks something was there.

Well they're right they just don't know it.

At this point I'm numb with pain. I swear on myself I will not shed a single tear today.

"Are you ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be", I said while taking Eric's arm.

"Crystal and Eric!" Our names were called cueing us to walk down the aisle.

Cameras flashed towards us and I had to get used that being that I'm some "model" now.

I went to stand where Isabela would and Eric went on Jin's side.

Jin looks breathtaking.

Just as I was staring at him we made eye contact. He gave me smile.

A genuine smile.

So I gave him one back.

"Isabela!" Everyone faced the doors and in came Bang PD with Isabela.

Yeah she's beautiful.

And I'm me.

Jin took a look at her and his eyes soften. This is it.

***
I daydreamed for most of the ceremony. I know how bad for the maid of honor to be daydream during the brides wedding.

I stopped daydreaming at the worse part. Where reality would hit me harder than I hit Namjoon.

"Do you Kim Seokjin take Isabela to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." Crap I have to zone out again. Tae won't be able to cover my eyes this time.

"Do you Isabela take Kim Seokjin to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

My minds blank I can only focus on this damn wedding. This is it the final piece of my heart that has to crush.

"I don't."

Some gasped some people just remained quiet with large eyes like me.

"What?" Jin let go of her hands.

"I can't marry you."

"Why?" Jin actually looked hurt. Why is she backing out now? Who wouldn't want to marry him?

"I don't love you." Okay that's a lie. It's clear as day she does.

"Yes you do don't lie."

"I can't marry someone like you!" She ran down the aisle.

Cameras were flashing every millisecond. Guests stood up in shock with their hands on their mouths.

I need answers.

I took off my heels and ran down the aisle as well.

"ISABELA! WAIT!" Where could she go?

***
After Bang PD cleared everyone to go I found Isabela by the gazebo on the beach.

Damn I love this house.

"Isabela why did you-" she landed in my arms in tears.

I hugged her and patted her back. I may not like her but she's vulnerable right now and I'm not one to be evil.

After a couple of minutes she pulled away wiping her tears away.

"Why did you leave Jin?" She handed me her ring.

"This." She gulped with more tears flowing down her cheeks.

"This diamond right here."She shoved it in my hand and closed it.

"It belongs to you."

"No it doesn't." I tried handing it back but she didn't accept it. "How did you do it?"

"Do what?" My voice was low pitched. I've never seen someone so devastated.

"I knew you loved Jin from the moment we met at my unveiling party."

This bitc-

Just before my mind could start cursing her out she began to speak again. "But I didn't care I wanted him because I thought I loved him."

She began crying yet again.

"And the fact that you've never called me out, never tried to ruin anything made me realize." She stood up gulping hard.

"You are the one who loves him not me."

"Isabela you two look perfect together that's-"

"No we don't, we don't even have anything in common. You always hid your feelings about him and-" her voice was cracking at this point. I can barely understand her.

"And you were willing to give him up."

"Yeah that's what happens when you love someone", I said as she walked towards me looking at me in the eyes.

"What?"

"I love Jin so much I was willing to let him marry you right before my eyes. No matter how much he hurts me I can never be mad at him."

"You love him...he was yours from the start." She turned around running back home.

I sat down on the gazebo again.

"How can you still love me after all this?"

Was Jin behind us the whole time?